Harry x reader ~ I'm glad you're okay

The first oneshot of the new book! The honour goes to this oneshot!

Requested by: itsfreerealestate-

Enjoy!

-

You quickly blocked the quaffle that was heading your way. You loved playing quidditch. It was now Gryffindor against Slytherin. You were a keeper on the Gryffindor team.

Harry asked you to try out. You tried it, you turned out to be great. You blocked a other throw and smiled at Harry who gave you a thumbs up.

Harry was amazing. He made you feel butterflies every time you looked at him.. but a lot of girls liked him. He was the chosen one, the golden boy. He probably wouldn't even like someone as normal as you.

You looked back at the quidditch field. Gryffindor was ahead with a few points. You loved to see your team doing great things.

Although you were a Gryffindor Draco was your best friend. You had been friends since you were little. You thought your separate houses would change that but it didn't.

Harry wouldn't let that get in his way. He liked you. He really liked you. Like a lot. A lot more than you knew.

You focused back on the quaffle that was heading your way. Maybe you were too focused into stopping it. A bludger hit you against your head and you passed out right away. You fell down onto the floor.

Harry quickly made his way to the ground and ran over to you.

'Y/N!' He exclaimed.

Your head was bleeding. Harry started freaking out. He had to get you to the hospital wing. He got pushed aside by Draco.

'Get out, Malfoy!' Harry hissed.

'She doesn't need your help. I'll get her to the hospital wing.'

'Don't you touch her with your disgusting hands.' Harry hissed while pushing Draco away..

-

You woke up with a massive headache. You tried to opened your eyes but it made it even worse. You felt someone holding your hand. Draco? Hermione?

'Y/N.. keep your eyes closed if it hurts.'

It was Harry.. Harry was there for you? You tried to opened your eyes again and let your eyes adjust to the light. You looked at your hand that was holding his. You then looked at him.

'Hey..' You said.

'Hey.' He smiled. 'I'm glad you're okay.'

'Am I?' You asked.

'You're not dead.' He said.

You chuckled a little.

'Thank you For bringing me here.' You said.

'No problem.. you scared me for a second. I thought you were dead right away.'

'I'm glad I'm not.' You said.

Harry chuckled a little.

'I thought you were Draco.' You said.

'He did want to take you but I had to make sure you're okay.'

'Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful that you're here.' You smiled.

'I was freaking out.' He said.

'About me?' You asked. 'Why? You're like.. Harry potter, you shouldn't be worried about someone like me. You have bigger things to be worried about.'

Harry looked at you for a moment.

'Well I do really care about you.' Harry said.

He seemed to be a little shy. He really wanted to tell you though.

'Really?' You asked.

'Yeah.. I mean.. you're an amazing person. I really like you. Like really like you. Like like you.'

He was cute. You smiled at him.

'You're kidding, right?'

'No..'

You looked at him and smiled.

'I like you too.'

Harry looked up and smiled at you.

'Reall?'

You nodded. Harry's smile grew even wider. He blushed a little.

'Do you want to go out some time?' He asked.

'Of course.' You blushed.

Harry leaned down and kissed the top of your head..