dean x reader ~ ask

Reqeusted by: blushingloser

Enjoy!

-

Dean watched you walk towards your friends. You past him and Seamus towards the other end of the table. He was amazed by your appearance and personality.

'Dean.' Seamus said.

He turned his head to him.

'What?' He asked.

'Ye're starin' again.' Seamus said.

He sighed and continued preparing for the lesson with Snape.

'Why don' ye ask her?' Seamus asked.

'Ask her what?'

'To the yule ball.'

Dean looked at you. He watched you smiled and write some things down. You looked up and smiled at him with a sweet smile. It made his heart melt. He smiled back and looked away.

'She fancies ye.' Seamus said.

'Stop. She doesn't.'

You did. You were praying he'd ask you to the yule ball.

'He's staring at you.' Hermione smiled.

'No he's not. It was just a coincidence.'

'Do you think he's going to ask you to the ball?'

You snorted.

'Me? Probably not.'

You looked at Dean.

'Ask her.' Seamus said. 'Look, she's lookin' at ye.'

Dean looked over to you. You quickly looked away. Dan looked back at Seamus. He truly didn't believe you'd be interested.

'Stop. She's not.' Dean sighed.

He started writing again. He didn't want to talk about this. He didn't want to embarrass himself here. Especially not in front of you. You saying no to him.. he wouldn't be able to deal with that.

'Y/N.' Seamus said.

'No! No stop.' Dean hissed softly.

You turned your head to Seamus. You watched him talk to Dean. Maybe he didn't want to go with you.. or talk to you. You didn't want to think about it.

All your friends had someone already. They were all telling you to ask dean but you wanted him to ask you. You were rather shy.

'You can' be a pussy ye're whole life.' Seamus sighed.

'Shut up, seriously.' Dean sighed.

He looked at you. You were just talking to your friends.. looking cheerful as always. Snape walked in and everyone became quiet right away and started doing there work.

'Ye missed yer chance.' Seamus whispered.

'Shut up.' Dean hissed softly. 'Will you let it go? You're driving me insane.'

They got slapped back a book against their heads. Dean passed Seamus an angry look. Snape walked away again.

'Y/N.' Seamus whispered.

You turned your head to him. You saw how Dean and Seamus were fighting. Dean tried to cover Seamus' mouth. It looked rather foolish. They were broken apart by Snape.

'What do you guys want from me?' You asked.

'Nothing.' Dean sighed.

'Dean wants to ask ye something.'

'No I don't.'

'Yes ye do. Stop bein' a baby.'

'I really don't Y/N. Please just continue your work.'

You looked back at your work. Seamus now hit Dean against the back of his head.

'Ye're goin' to regret this. Grab a piece of parchment and ask her or else I will.'

Dean looked at you.

'You wouldn't.'

'Try me.' He said.

Dean grabbed a piece of parchment and wrote the question down. He passed it to your friend who passed it to you. You opened it.

Will you go to the yule ball to me?
Dean

You looked at him and smiled before writing down.

Yes <3

And you passed it back