Charlie x reader ~ dance

Requested by: @xxmrsdracomalfoyxx

Enjoy!

-

This was the only place you could go to. The only place where you could clear your mind. It was never there. No one ever saw it. Even you didnt.. until it just appeared. Out of no where.

It happened when you were at the point of going insane. You were hiding. Hiding from everything. Mostly from your best friend. Charlie weasley. You were madly in love with him.

It was driving you insane. You couldnt stop worrying. You tried to find a place where you could relax. Before hogwarts that would always be the little dance studio you went. When you were strolling down the 7th floor a door suddenly appeared. You then later learned it was the room of requirement. When you entered all the songs which you knew a choreography on started playing. Finally you could dance again.

Since then you had been going there to relax. To dance all your troubles away. Sometimes you just sat there listening to all the songs. It was your therapy.

You were there again. You just arrived. All day you had just been hanging out with charlie. You had to throw out all your feelings.

Charlie had been looking for you. He heard some people saw you heading towards the 7th floor.

Charlie wanted to spend every second with you. He enjoyed it so much. He liked you so much. Of course you could never know. He never met anyone like you. He was just scared of losing you.

What would you even be doing up here? He never knew you went here. He knew you sometimes just disappeared. Apperently you went here.

Charlie couldnt get you out of his head. He needed to see you. He wanted to see you so badly. Right when he thought that something behind him changed.

When charlie turned around he saw a door he didnt notice yet. He also heard some upbeat music. Something he had never ever heard before.

Charlie was drawn to it. As if he had to be there.. as if he had to enter.. so he did.

When he entered he saw you. He just stopped and stared. Your body was making fluent movements on the beat. He was amazed by your moves. All he could do was stare while he slowly began to smile.

The music slowly became less loud. As if he had to talk. The music was telling him to talk. He took a deep breath.

'So this is where you've been hiding.'

You were shocked. You stopped and turned around. You just stared at him in shock. Charlie slowly walked towards you. With every step he took the music became slower. It changed to something else.. a slow dance song.

'May I?' he asked.

You slowly took his hand. You two slowly moved into the right positions while Charlie took the lead.

'I didnt know you dance.' Charlie smiled.

'Oh shut up.' You spoke with a red face.

'You're talented.' He smiled before spinning you around and holding you again.

You didnt know what to say. You just looked at him.

'I-I just.. found this place because I needed time to think.' You said.

Charlie smiled.

'Sorry if I'm interrupting.'

'No.. not at all! This is really nice.' You smiled.

It was quiet. Not in an awkward way. It was just.. quiet. A nice silence while you danced. You just stared in each others eyes. The butterflies were driving you crazy. You couldnt even think straight. Luckily he took the lead. Like a true gentleman.

The music slowly died down. Charlie stopped for a moment. You just stood there, looking at each other.

'You know you can always talk to me, right?' He asked.

'I know.' You said.

Charlie knew he had to make a move.

'Dont think that I dont want to. I trust you, I do. You mean the world to me.' You started rambling. 'You're like.. one of the only people I trust. You never judge me. You're always there for me. You're great.. you're awesome... you're-'

'Oh shut up.' Charlie laughed before grabbed your face and pushed his lips against yours.

You were shocked but didnt hesitate a second to kiss him back. Charlie just felt that it was okay. This was the moment. Everything in the room was telling him. He pulled back and looked at you.

'I-Im sorry.' He said.

'Dont be. Please dont be. Trust me.' You smiled.