Harry x reader ~ Yuck

Requested by: Namithra (idk your new name sorry)

Disclaimer: with this story I'm not implying that all malfoys are like this. I mean look at my username I LOVE Malfoys. So its purely the Malfoy in this story

Enjoy!

-

You didnt feel like going to yule ball at all. Your dad wasnt who it was supposed to be. If only he hadnt failed to ask you. You really thought you had a connection. Maybe it was the fact that you were a slytherin.

'Are you ready?' Pansy asked you.

Your turned your head to her and managed to bring up a smile.

'Yeah.' You just said.

Harry was supposed to ask you. You met him during the tournament because he got into a fight with Ron. During the tournament you became friends and there was this tension between you two. You had hoped he asked you.. but he didnt. Instead you were about to go to the ball with Draco's cousin.

(I have no idea if Draco has a known cousin so I'm making one up and we are calling him Jack. Okay ty)

You followed Pansy into the common room where your dates were waiting. Jack gave you a big smile as he saw you in your dress.

(Drop your links here. Curious what youd wear to the yule ball!)

'You're stunning.' Jack spoke.

You passed him a sweet smile.

'Thank you, you dont look so bad yourself.'

He took your arm and took you towards the great hall. You were going to amuse yourself. You had to. This was your chance to get over Harry and meet someone new. Someone interesting. Jack. Yes. He was.. very interesting.

Who were you kidding? You hated Jack. He was mean. Very means. And very untrustworthy. And a jerk. And a player. Yet there you were. With Jack. And not Harry.

'How about a drink to start?' Jack asked.

'Sure.' You smiled.

Jack grabbed two glasses of one of the trays and handed one to you. He held it out to you to toast.

'To a...' he looked you up and down and smirked. 'Magical.. evening.'

Yuck.

You smiled and took a long sip of your drink.

'Hey Y/N.'

You turned around and saw Harry. Jack immediately grabbed your arm and pulled you against him. You gulped.

'Oh hey Harry. This is Jack. Jack this is-'

'I knew who he is.' Jack hissed. 'Arent you supposed to be with the other champions, idiot.'

You pulled you arm out of Jack's grip.

'Dont be mean.' You sighed.

'Idiot? That's the best you could come up with?' Harry laughed. 'I should go to the other champions.. I'll see you later Y/N.'

Harry walked away. He didnt even seem to care that you were there with Jack.

Harry made it seem that way. He was dying inside. He missed his chance and now you were with someone else. He shouldve asked you.

Jack pulled you into the crowd. Everyone was waiting for the champion dance to being. Jack was actually being very rude. You hated it. You watched the champions slowly walked through the crowd. You didnt want to look at Harry with someone else.

'I dont want you talking to him here.' Jack hissed. 'We are above people like him.'

'You dont decide who I talk to. Harry is my friend.'

Music started playing. They started dancing. Oh how badly you wished it was you with Harry. Although he had no idea what he was doing.. you had hoped he was struggling with you.

'You're my date. Not his. I do decide that.' Jack said while grabbing you arm.

Harry watched the scene. You looked mad and uncomfortable.

'Get you filthy hands of me, you pig!' You hissed while stepping on his toe. He gulped in pain as you stormed off.

Jack ran after you. It didnt take long before you were out of the crowd.

'Y/N! Baby! I didnt mean it!' He yelled.

Baby, yuck.

He grabbed your wrist. You swung your arm forwards and turned around.

'I said, dont toch me.' You hissed.

'I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay? Can we make this a fun night? Please?'

'If you play that crap one more time, I'll walk out of here.'

'I know. I'm sorry.'

You grabbed his arm and allowed him to take you to the drink table. He made you a drink and handed it to you.

'Are you okay, Y/N.'

You turned around and saw Harry. You swung your arm around Jack with a cocky smile. It was time to make him jealous. Jack smirked as he looked at you. He pulled you closer to him.

Yuck

'I'm doing fine.' You smiled. 'Why wouldnt I be? I'm with Jack.'

'I just saw you.. being mad at him?' Harry spoke in confusion

'Mad? Me? Never.' You grinned. 'Right, Jack.'

'Totally.' Jack smiled.

Harry didnt understand. If anything he hated to see this.

'You hate people like him.' Harry said. 'Why are you with him?'

'She doesnt seem to hate me.' Jack grinned. 'I'm sure that after midnight she definitely wont.' Jack spoke with a dirty smile.

You passed him a look.

'That's some disrespect right there.' Harry spoke.

'No one dates a girl like Y/N for the personality, if you get what I mean.' he said with a wink.

Yuck.

You pushed him away from you and pulled your dress a little higher. That actually hurt.

'You are disgusting.' You hissed. 'Unbelievable. Get away from me.'

You threw your drink onto his shoes and walked away. Harry ran after you.

'Y/N-'

'You get away from me too!' You snapped.

You turned around to him. You felt angry and hurt. It took control of you. You couldnt hold back anymore.

'Look who you made me go with! All because you didnt ask me. I waited and waited only to hear that you asked someone else. I thought we had something but clearly I'm wrong.'

You wanted to walk away but Harry wouldn't let you.

'I wanted to ask you! I like you. But I was scared to loose you. Please give me a chance. Please dance with me.'

Your posture softened. You sighed.

'Fine. One dance.'