Harry x malfoy!reader ~ secret

Requested by: Malfoytwin

Enjoy!

-

Harry placed his hand on your belly while kissing your forehead.

'How are you feeling today?' He asked.

'I'm craving Taco's but other than that I'm fine.' You grinned.

'I'll get us some for dinner in a moment.'

You and Harry were married and had 3 children already. You were now pregnant with your 4th child. Well 4th.. it turned out to be twins.

You were a Malfoy, had your own place where you lived with Harry. You got married to him a few years ago.

The only thing was that your family didnt know. When you went to visit them, harry didn't join and neither did your kids.

You were ashamed of the choices your family made. They would never aprove of you living with Harry. You used to fight about it a lot with Harry but after awhile he accepted it. It hurt you that your kids never met their grandparents.

James was now 4, Albus was 3, Lily was 2 and your two twins werent even born but they were going to live without them. You never visited your family while you were pregnant, always took of your wedding ring.. it was difficult.

'Thank you, honey.' You smiled while kissing him.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Harry walked towards the window and moved the curtain a little.

'Honey.. what are you brother and your parents doing here? With Scorpius and Astoria?'

Harry turned to you. You were freaking out. Harry walked towards you.

'Did you invite them?' He asked.

'No they must've gotten my address from someone!'

Harry held you for a moment.

'Itll be okay. Maybe it's time they know.'

'No!'

'There are pictures of our family everywhere. They're already at the door. What do you want to do?'

You didnt know what to say. The door Bell rang again.

'I'll take the kids for a moment. Just take your time.'

Harry walked into the kitchen. You walked towards the door and opened it. You hid yourself behind it for a moment.

'What are you guys doing here?' You asked right away.

'Well you never invited us over, so we got the address.' Lucius said. 'Also nice to see you.'

'Well right now isnt really a good time.'

You tried to keep your baby bump hidden from them. Or well.. baby bump.. you were 5 months pregnant with twins.

'Come on sis, just let us in. We've travel all this way.'

You sighed and stepped away from behind the door. Your saw everyone looking at your belly right away.

'Oh my god Y/N.' Narcissa said. 'Are you-'

'I'm 5 months in.. its twins.'

'Why didnt you tell us!?' She asked while hugging you.

You hugged her back.

'I didnt want to tell you in a letter.' You said. 'So.. surprise I guess.'

Your mother looked into the hallway. You quickly let everyone in. Trying to get them distracted from your wedding picture in your hallway.