fred x bullied!abused!reader ~ I wouldn't be | part 2

Requested by: a few of you!

Enjoy!

-

You stopped and just stared for a moment. This was gonna be though. You knew Ron, Harry and Hermione were inside. Everyone knew you had been in the hospital.

Fred had been talking to them. Trying to get them to understand. He thought he got them there. You were gonna stay with his family because you couldnt go home.

'Itll be okay Y/N, I'm right besides you.'

You looked at him.

'I know I just-'

'I know. I know but they promised me to be kind.'

They could promise bit that didnt mean it was 100% that they actually would. Fred grabbed your hand and opened the door.

'Oh hello dears!'

He took you inside. A woman greeted you, probably his mother. She hugged Fred and you slowly let him go. You were shy.. very shy so this wasnt your thing.

'You must be Y/N! So nice to meet you!'

She embraced you. It was a warm hug.. a safe feeling. You hadnt had that with an adult in forever. You slowly hugged her back. Your mother never hugged you.. your father never hugged you.

'Nice to meet you.' You just said.

You were a little speechless.

You heard the stairs. Molly let you go. You looked up and saw a man who could only be his dad and ofcourse George. George had also become a great friend.

'Hi Y/N.' George smiled.

'Hi.' You smiled back.

They headed downstairs. Fred's dad shook your hand.

'My name is Arthur. So nice to meet you! Welcome.'

'Thank you.'

You heard more people upstairs. Harry, Ron and Hermione. You looked at Fred. He grabbed your hand.

'Would you like to have something to drink?' Molly asked.

'Erm, yes please. Some pumpkin juice is fine.' You smiled.

Molly disappeared into the kitchen. You heard footsteps down the stairs. You didnt want to look. The footsteps stopped halfway the stairs. Harry, Ron and Hermione just stared at you for a moment. Fred actually got very mad at them and told them why you were in the hospital.

You just stood there. Nervously waiting, ready to take what they were gonna say. Fred could feel it in the way you held his hand. Fred decided to squeeze your hand a little to show you he was right besides you.

'Y/N.'

You looked up in surprise. Harry had never used your first name. You just looked at him. Unsure of what to say. Millions of thoughts run through your head. What would they say? Whale would they do? Would they keep your promise?

'Fred made us think about everything.' He just said.

You looked at them. You could hardly speak because of your nerves. All you could bring out was,

'Oh.'

You just stared at them and decided to shut up.

'Listen..' ron starter. 'We're sorry.'

They could see the surprise on your face. You could hardly believe what you just heard. They were sorry? Since when? Why?

'We know it's out of nowhere but we mean it.' Harry said.

'We judged you from the start.. we never knew what you went through. You don't have to forgive us right away but when you're ready we would love to get to know you.' Hermione said.

Fred smiled and pushed you a little forwards. You stared at them. You took a deep breath.

'Yeah, I forgive you.. thank you.'

You let fred to and walked into the kitchen. Relieved about what just happened. Ready to move on.. everything was okay now.