Lucy x fem!reader ~ change

To celebrate I finished my first year of college I wrote like 5 oneshots for you all! Enjoy! Update 2/5

Requested by: LucyRWeasley

Lucy is the daughter of Percy Weasley

Enjoy!

-

Lucy stared at you again. She couldn't help you. You were just sitting there at the lake, minding your own business.. catching up on some homework.

Lucy was gay. She knew she was. She was your friend. By being your friend she tried to find out what your sexuality was. She recently found out that you were Y/Se (your sexuality) and liked someone.

Lucy, how ever, asked another friend a favour. A favour to be in a secret relationship with her. Her dad was very accepting but she couldnt say that about her mum. They both didnt know that she was gay.

'You should ask her out.'

Lucy looked at her fake boyfriend. He didnt like her, never had. He just wanted to support her.

'You cant keep this up much longer and she is an amazing girl. Y/N must like you! You two have been talking so much lately.. you're not happy faking everything.'

Lucy sighed.

'If my sister finds out she'll tell my parents and you know I fear that.'

Lucy had a sister, molly jr. Molly was the younger child and was always trying to find a way to annoy her or screw her over.

'Then make sure she doesnt. You cant stay unhappy forever.. besides.. I also like someone.'

Lucy got up. She had to do this. You walked over to you. You looked up and smiles as soon as you saw Lucy. She was so beautiful. You liked her so much.

'Hey, what's up?' You asked while closing your book right away.

'So me and my boyfriend broke up because I'm gay and I wanted to ask you out.'

You were quite surprised by how sudden this was. You never expected her to be that straight forward.

'I mean- I- of course. Yes.. sorry I was just startled.. yes I want to go out with you.' You smiled.

'I'm sorry I just had to ask you and if I would talk around it I wouldn't be able too.'

She sat down beside you.

-

You and Lucy were chilling on her bed. She was playing with your hair (if possible) while you two were talking.

Your relationship has been going great. You were so happy together and Lucy had been feeling so much better.

There was a tap against the window. You both looked up.

'My parents owl.'

The owl brought two letter. Lucy got up and opened the window. She grabbed the two letters and the owl flew away right away.

Lucy sat down beside you. She opened one of the letters. You looked with her over het shoulder.

Dear Lucy,

I'm writing you this letter to inform you that Molly told us about your relationship and you being gay.

I just want you to know that, as your dad, I will support you in this. I know it must've been very hard hard for you to keep this from everyone. I hope you know that you can trust me.

I love you a lot,

Dad.

Ps. I wouldn't read your mother's letter if I were you.

You saw the worry in Lucy's eyes. She looked at you.

'Are you going to read it?' You asked.

'I dont know if I want to.'

Lucy took a deep breath and decided to open the letter.

Lucy,

How dare you bring these wrong thoughts to our house. You're not gay! How dare you be with a girl! I dont know what your dad said but I am downing you.

You're such a disgrace.

Lucy sighed. You hugged her right away. She threw the letter away.

'I'm so sorry Lucy.' You just said.

'I know.. its okay. It won't have any effect on us.' She said before kissing you.