Draco x reader ~ too far

Requested by: zarinasakha

Enjoy!

Warning: this story contains mentions of dead parents and bullying. This might not be suitable for all readers. If you feel uncomfortable with this subject or hate reading about it I suggest skipping this chapter.

-

'Well?'

You still didn't say anything. He really wasnt worth your time. Thinking he was the best guy in Hogwarts. Disgusting. Horrible.. gross..

You tried to keep saying that to yourself. Yet there was something about those eyes. Those almost silver eyes. Something mysterious. Something was hiding behind that. You just knew it.

You never expected you'd fall for the guy who you hated most. While hated you most.. but it happened. It was bad for you but the thin line between love and hate was clearly crossed in your case.

'What are staring at?' Draco sneered at you.

You leaned away from the wall. He was up in your face but you managed to stand up.

'Piss off.' You sneered.

Draco pushed you back against the wall. His strong hands against your shoulders made your heart race a little. You looked up at him and tried to keep your straight face.

'You're insane, aren't you?' Draco asked you.

'Am I? I prefer the term weird. Sounds less like you.'

You saw that that annoyed him. Good. Because he could never know you liked him.

'Weird? They should lock you up.'

'I'm sure that's your parents who you're on about.' You sighed while rolling your eyes.

Draco knew he probably shouldn't do what he wanted to do. Your parents were dead. Your mum was sick and died because of that and your dad was murdered.

'My parents?' He asked with a grin.

You kinda regretted bringing that up.

'Or you? You're one of them after all.'

'I don't know where you get such silly ideas.' Draco said.

'You're a Malfoy.' You said. 'You were produced to be a death eater.'

'No I wasn't.'

Draco hated it when people said stuff like that. It was true that his parents were trying to pressure him into being one. It sucked. It gave him to feeling that his parents were only using him. He wanted to be so much more than just a evil man.

'We both know you were. You were put on this earth to serve you-know-who.' You smirked.

'That is not true!' He hissed.

You could feel that he was becoming angry.

'Oh it isnt? Do you parents even know what's going on in your life? Or do they just try to persuade you to be one of them?'

'Theyre not like that.' draco snapped.

'Then prove me wrong!'

'My parents will always be better than yours. They're my actual parents. I actually have parents! Unlike you!' He spat.

You looked at him. You didnt even say anything anymore. That actually hurt you.

'Oh now you can't speak anymore, can you? Because I'm right. They're never there for you. They're buried 10 feet under ground!' He hissed

'Stop.' You choked.

'Stop? You want me to stop? What are you gonna do when I don't? Cry to your mummy.'

'Stop it!' You yelled.

All the students in the hallway looked at you as tears started streaming down your face. Draco then realised what he just did. The pain in your eyes was heart breaking. You pushed him aside and ran off.

Without thinking Draco just hurried after you. You ran and ran until you found an empty broom closet in which you could hide away for a moment. You closed it and locked it. Draco was only a split second too late.

Draco actually like you. A lot. But he could never be with you. He wasn't allowed to. So he pushed you away by taunting you.. but this.. he never want this.

'Y/N.' He said while knocking on the door.

'Go away! How dare you call me that!' You said trying to sound like you weren't crying.

'You have to listen to me!'

'Why would I?! So you can say more hurtful things to me?!'

'Stop! No!'

Draco sighed and laid his head against the door. You sat down against the door with your head in your hands. Trying not to make too much noise while the tears still came.

'I know you don't want to hear this but I never meant to take it that far. You just pissed me off. I shouldnt have said that. I'm sorry.'

Did.. did Draco Malfoy just say.. I'm sorry? He never apologised. For nothing. This was so unlike him.

'Y-You're apologising?' You sniffed.

'I guess I am. Because i am really sorry Y/N.'

'Why do you keep calling me that.. it's always Y/L to you.'

Draco sighed. Did he dare to do it? He felt like he had to tell you.

'I guess I just wish I can call you that.' He said. 'With everything I ever did to you I never meant to hurt you. I just meant to push you away.. because you're amazing and I.. I like you..'

He liked you. He.. did he just.. this shocked you. You slowly got up. This was.. amazing. I mean you were mad at him.. but you had liked him for so long.

'I know that wont make everything right.. and I know that a girl like you will never ever fall for a guy like me.. also my parents will never allow me to date you but.. I just wanted you to know.'

You heard him move away from the door. You unlocked it and opened it. Draco turned back. He looked at you and slowly stepped a little closer to you.

'Draco..' you said.

You watched him walk closer after you said that. You actually called him Draco. He looked at you. As soon as he was close enough to you, you grabbed him and pulled him into the broom cloest. You closed the door so that no one could see you two.. you then kissed him.. it was the kiss you had been waiting for.