Draco x weasley!reader ~ birthday

Requested by: @elliereadsfanficsx

You're Rons twin sister and you're a Slytherin!

Enjoy!

-

'Ronald, stop.' You hissed while pushing him away.

'This is not right. Who are you trying to impress?! We don't even have the money for this!'

You were with him at a clothes shop at Hosmeade. You just found a lovely springdress. Ron didn't like it but you did. It was your favourite colour. It showed off all your good sides.

'I'm not trying to impress anyone. I just saw it here and I really want it.'

'Have you checked the price?! No way you can afford this. And if you could you should've given that money to mum.'

'Relax Ronald.. I can't afford it.. I just wanted to see if it was as nice as I thought it would be. I was hoping you'd be a little more like: oh Y/N, it looks so nice on you.'

'You're showing everything!'

'Well Ronald, I'm a woman you know. I want to feel sexy too.. we never got new stuff.'

'Maybe you'll get it for our birthday.' Ron said.

You got dressed again. You hung the dress back and walked out of the store.

Draco saw you in there. He didn't mean to stop and stare but he couldn't help but think that you looked beautiful. He shouldn't be thinking that.

He couldn't be with you. You were a Weasley. You and Draco did speak. It surprised you. You actually did get along.

No one of your family actually knew you liked Draco. You probably liked him too much but you couldn't say that. He would never like a Weasley.

You saw him looking at you when you left the shop. You passed him a small smile. He smiled back at you. You saw Ron walking ahead of you.

You approached Draco. He looked into the shop and then back at you.

'Why didn't you buy it?' He asked.

'What?' You asked.

'The dress. It looked great on you.' He smiled.

'Well seeing you make fun of my brother all the time for the fact that we're poor.. I can't afford it.' You said. 'I just wanted to see if it looked good on me or not. I loved it.'

You looked back at Ron who seemed to be looking at you.

'I'll see you later. Ron is running around like a crazy person, looking for me.' You said.

'I'll see you tonight.'

You walked away. Draco could see that it really bothered you.

-

'Happy birthday to you!' Hermione and Harry finished singing.

Since first year they had been singing that muggle birthday song to you. You loved it. You, Ron, Harry and Hermione were sitting at the lake. You just opened your gifts and were now just hanging out.

'Can you believe it's our birthday? This year went super fast.' You smiled.

'I know right? It's bloody insane.'

You looked past everyone at the lake. You saw Draco in the distance. He was holding a bag while walking past the lake.

'Why is Draco heading this way?' Ron asked.

Oh no. He was heading towards you, wasn't he? You sighed. What was he thinking? He was seriously heading your way. Why was he doing this?

'He's going to ruin our birthday.' Ron sighed.

You sat watch Draco stop right infront of you.

'Y/N, can I talk to you?' He asked.

'You call her Y/N? Get away from my sister.' Ron hissed.

You looked at him with the: What are you doing? Look.

'Calm down Weasley.' Draco sighed. 'Here.' He said.

He offered you the bag. You looked at the others. Why did you care so much about this? You grabbed it from him.

'What is it?' You asked.

'Open it.' He said.

'Don't! It's a trap!' Ron said.

'Relax.. just open it.'

You looked at Draco. Something made you think you could trust him. You opened the bag and took out what was inside. It was the dress you were looking at last week. You looked at Draco.

'I just got the one you hung away, I hope it's the right size.' He said.

You couldn't believe this. You looked at him and smiled.

'You didn't have to do this.' You smiled.

'Why not? You're my friend, you told me how much you liked it.. So.. happy birthday.' He smiled.

Everyone around you seemed a little confused. You got up and hugged him. Draco hugged you back.