Draco x reader (avengers AU) ~ busy

Requested by: @-blushynicki-

So this is an avengers AU. Your name is Y/N Stark (you're Tony Starks daughter) and Peter Parker is your adoptive brother. You're the brains of the avengers and help your dad out from time to time.

I did change a little detail about this. So I made this pre mission so that Draco can fit a little better in the plot. I hope that's okay!

-

'I can't believe you guys are actually here!' You squeaked in excitement.

Yout father and little brother were there to talk to you about the new mission you were going on. They actually came to Hogwarts for that.

Dumbledore approved of it seeing you were helping them to save the world. You loved to see your family. Especially Peter.

'Well we really can't do this without you, Y/N.' Tony spoke.

You hugged Peter for a moment. He smiled at hugged you back. Peter loved to spend time with you. When you got home from Hogwarts you spend every second together. He loved seeing you again.

You were always very clingy to him but he liked it. You were his sister, he could never find that annoying. He was happy you still wanted to hang out with your little brother.

You took them inside towards the courtyard where you could talk more peacefully there. You sat outside with them for a moment and laid your head on Peter's shoulder while your father got ready to tell you about the mission.

'Isn't Y/BF/N (your boyfriends name. I thought maybe you wanted to have a avenger by choice or something so I did it like this) with you?' You then asked.

Lately he didn't spend much time with you. You tried to meet up with him when you got home but he was always busy with what he called "avenger stuff".

'He was b-'

'Busy?' You asked.

Tony just nodded. He saw the disappointment on your face. He kind off hated that he kept expecting you to wait for him and put a lot of effort in your relationship.

'Honey, you know what I told you.. it's your own choice.'

'I know dad.. I just.. he used to be so sweet.'

'I know Y/N.. but sometimes you gotta put yourself first, you know that.'

'I talked to him, you know.' Peter said. 'I told him that he's young to regret it if he doesn't change soon.'

You grinned and hugged him.

'You don't have to look out for me.. you don't need to do that.'

'Of course I do. He's a jerk Y/N. You deserve better.'

Lately you had been getting better.. a guy around you. His name was Draco. Draco Malfoy. You were really great friends and had a lot of fun. You didn't know where it was all leading too but you knew that you started to feel more for him every day.

You had to be honest with your feelings at some point. You just wanted to wait it out until you saw Y/BF/N again. Maybe that would clear things up.

Draco was watching you and your family. He didn't know you had a brother. You briefly talked to him about it but he didn't really remember much about it.

He saw you being so close with Peter. A guy who he had never seen before. You were all clingy with him.. for some reason it made him feel jealous.

He knew you had a boyfriend. He knew and he thought that it was him. For some reason Draco really hated the fact that he knew that you had someone else. You two were very close and you often talked to him about your struggles. Sometimes he wouldn't write you weeks..

He couldn't believe that as soon as you saw him you were all over him. Draco decided to walk away from the scene..

-

'What's up?' You asked draco who took you to the lake.

Draco waited for a moment until your father and what he thought was your boyfriend, were gone.

'I thought you were pretty mad at your boyfriend?' He asked, confronting you right away.

You looked at Draco in confusion.

'I mean, I'm not happy with the way he treats me but I dont know why you suddenly need to talk to me about this.'

Draco didn't know that Peter and Tony saw you two leave. You told Peter everything.. so also about draco and the confusion feelings you had. He told your father and they were now spying on you two.

'Oh, maybe because what you're saying doesn't make any sense?!'

He seemed to be pretty upset.. well it wasn't upset. There was something in his eyes which you had never seen before.

'What?' You asked.

'He's here, isn't he? And you're all over him as soon as he sets a foot here. I thought you told me you were thinking about ending it with him!'

He was jealous wasn't he? You saw it now.

'He's not here Draco! I think you mean my brother, Peter.' You hissed. 'Jeez Draco, are you seriously jealous of my brother?!'

I didn't he know he was your brother.' Draco defended himself.

'Why the idiotic behaviour?!'

'What idiotic behaviour?!'

You let out a frustrated sigh.

'Why are you so obsessed with me and Y/BF/N?!'

'I am not obsessed! I just saw you and your brother, I thought it was him and I didn't want you to just be blinded by love! You deserve better than that guy! You know you do!'

You looked at Draco. He was seriously being such a little whiny baby to you right now. Although it was kinda cute to you that he was jealous.

'That's not up to you to decide, Draco!'

'Well I don't care! You're constantly busy with him while he doesn't deserve that from you!'

You looked at him. You both needed a moment to calm down.

'I know you're right Draco, but what am I supposed to do? I can't do anything! I'm-' you didn't even finish your sentence.

'You can, you need to find someone who treats you like you need to be treated. I've told you this multiple times!'

'Like who?! Who Draco?! Huh?! Tell me!' You almost yelled.

Draco didn't even know what he did, why he did it.. he just walked over to you, grabbed your waist, pulled you closer and smashed his lips on yours. You were too startled to be able to react right away. He pulled back and you opened your eyes to look at him. It felt just as good as it did when you first kissed Y/BF/N..

'I have a boyfriend..' was all you could say.

'And he's a piece of shit.' Draco said while letting you go and walking away.

'Go after him!' Peter yelled at you.

You turned your head and noticed Tony and Peter.

'It's wrong.' You said.

'So what?! It's not like Y/BF/N treats you right.' Your father said. 'Sometimes you just gotta put yourself first.'

You knew they were right. You sighed and hurried after Draco. You ran and grabbed his wrist. Draco turned around. You just looked at him before your pressed your lips against him.