Draco x reader ~ dont forget me

Your name is Y/N diggory.

Requested by: turnip434513

Enjoy!

-

You finally found it. The Malfoy manor. It took you most of the war to get here.

Draco Malfoy, your secret best friend, cut you off after the fifth year of Hogwarts. Through the sixth year you desperately tried to regain contact with him.

A lot happened and you knew you were entering dangerous terrain. You couldnt help but go. The gate wasnt going to stop you.

You had to know whether or not he was okay. After your brother died he was all you had at Hogwarts. You had to talk to him.

You managed to climb the fence and headed towards the massive manor. It was dark. It looked like a depressing place. You had never been there before. Like mentioned before, your friendship was a secret.

You grabbed your wand out of your pocket as you made your way over the gravel floor. The massive doors opened by themselves. That was risky.

You quickly headed inside. You heard voices. A lot of them. This was going to be scary. You ran towards the massive stairs and hurried up them. The higher you came the less voices you heard.

'Yes, I know.'

You recoignised that voice. You hid against the wall. To make sure who ever he was talking to, didn't see you.

'Make sure you're there.' Lucius said.

'I will.'

You heard large footsteps walk away. Draco sighed. You peeked around the corner and could see which room he went in to. Your heart was beating fast. You were nervous. He didnt even expect you here.

You took a deep breath and hurried towards the door he went into. You opened it and headed inside before closing it behind you.

You turned around. Draco was staring at you with his mouth opened in shock. He had no idea how you got there and he had no idea why you were there.

'What-'

'Shhh. If I get caught I'm dead.' You said.

'What are you doing here?!' He asked.

You looked at him. It had been ages since you saw his face. You had been so desperate for this. You knew you were too desperate. He just meant the world to you.

'I just.. I had to see you. I had to see that you're okay. I know you cut me off but.. I had to.'

'Why?! You know what I am.' He hissed.

You looked at him.

'Thats why you did it. Didnt you? Thats why you pretended I was nothing to you. Thats why you hurt me and stopped being friends with me.'

'I did it to protect you. Yet here you are risking your bloody life! Go home. Your parents already lost a child.'

You looked at him and couldnt even say anything. You missed him. You missed him talking to you, you missed his presence. You missed him.

'Y/N.'

Suddenly you hugged him. Draco froze in place as you caught him by surprise.

'Dont you care about me. Please say you care about me. You were all I had after Cedric..'

Draco wrapped his arms around you. He held you tightly against him.

'Of course I care about you.' He said. 'I did it because I care about you. I've always cared too much about you.'

You slowly let him go and looked at him.

'Promise me you'll make it. Promise me I'll see you again.' You said.

'You will. I promise. But you have to go.'

Draco let you go and he opened the window. He walked onto the hallway and came back with his broom.

'Go.' He said.

He handed it to you. You looked at him and climbed out of his window onto the tiny ledge he had. You turned to the window and looked at him.

'Draco..' you said. 'I missed you.'

'I missed you too.' He said. 'One day I'll make it up to you.'

You turned your head and pressed your lips against his.

'Dont forget me.' You said before jumping on his broom and flying off.