Draco x reader ~ just the two of us

Requested by: PotatoWolf29

Enjoy!

-

Draco stopped at stared at the door of the guest room. The door had been closed for a week now. You actually refused to come out.

You were spending the summer at the Malfoy manor because your parents got arrested for being death eaters. They were probably going to be send to Azkaban.

You missed them and you hated it at the mannor. You didnt want to be a death eater which your parents kinda forced onto you but you also didnt want them to get arrested.

Draco sighed. He knew you. You and Draco could be quite okay to each other. You were used to each other. You hung out since you were kids.

Draco knocked on the door. He listened against the door but you didnt say anything. He turned the door knob and opened the door.

You were sitting on your bed, reading a book. You looked up from it. Straight at Draco. You sighed.

'What do you want?' You asked.

'You see me after two weeks and that's what you say?' Draco grinned.

'Piss off.'

You continued reading. Not looking at Draco. You didnt feel like talking.. or doing something. Draco felt bad for you. You always had a very strong bond with your parents.

He just wanted you to enjoy the summer. Not lock yourself up like this. Draco knew you like no one else. He knew how much you could enjoy life.

'Y/N, please.'

'What?' You asked.

You managed to take your eyes of the book and looked at him. You didnt want to be like this but ever since you lost your parents you just couldnt be your happy and cheerful self. They meant everything to you.

Draco just walked closer to you and he sat down on your bed. You didnt move. Your eyes just followed him.

'It's okay.' He said.

You had no idea what he was on about. You just continued to look at him with a blank expression.

'I have no idea what you're talking about.'

'I'm just saying that its okay to be sad. I have the feeling that you're not allowing it.'

'Stop your psychological nonsense.' You hissed.

Draco sighed and got up.

'Fine, I'll leave you alone. But I've done nothing to deserve this attitude from you. Cant you see that I'm worried about you?! Do you even care?!'

That kind off made you snap out of it for a moment. You took a deep breath and looked up from your book.

'I'm sorry..'

Draco stopped and turned around.

'I just.. I miss my parents and I hate to go out there and see everyone with theirs.'

Draco slowly walked over to you while you put your book away. Draco sat down at the foot of the bed. He laid a hand on your leg. He was unsure of how close he could get to you.

'I cant say I get it but I can understand how it must feel.. I'm only trying to help you. We dont need to do something around people.. we can do something together. Just the two of us.'

You smiled at him and opened your arms. Draco smiled and hugged you. You hugged him back and held him tightly.

'Thank you for coming.. I'm sorry I'm such a bitch sometimes.'

'That's understandable.' He smiled. 'I'll cheer you up. I dont just give up.'

You let him go and he let you go. He got off the bed and offered you his hand. You smiled and grabbed it. He pulled you of the bed and you stumbled against his chest. He laughed and ran his hand through your hair.

'Let's go.' He smiled.