young!James Potter x Sirius' sister!reader ~ overprotective

Requested by: KatelynSenpaiiiii

Enjoy!

-

James looked around while you sat down in the grass. It was around midnight. The stars and the moon were shining brightly. It was a beautiful night. You grabbed James his hand. He looked at you.

'There's no one here. Come on, sit down.'

James sat down besides you. You moved a little closer to him so you could snuggle. James was always a little stressed. When he asked you out he was a little scared. You were Sirius' sister.. he did really like you. You two had been keeping it a secret.

'I'm sorry..' He said.

You grabbed his chin and kissed him. James kissed you back with a slight smile.

'It's fine James. I get it.. but it's midnight. Try to let it go.' You smiled. 'Look at the beautiful sky.'

'Almost as beautiful as you are.'

You blushed and grinned.

'Smooth.'

You laid down in the grass and so did James. You laid your head against him while looking up at the sky.

'One day you're going to have to tell James.' You said. 'You're his best friend.'

James sighed. He was afraid he didn't want to be his friend anymore if he'd tell him.

'I just.. don't want him to hate me.'

'If anything he'd approve. He knows you. He knows you're a good guy.'

He didn't know if that was true. Sirius was quite protective over you. You were his little sister. He never wanted anything bad to happen to you. It was sweet. You and Sirius were very close.

'He's overprotective when it comes to you.' James said. 'No one will ever be good enough for you when it comes to him.'

'We're just very close.. that's all.'

You leaned on your arm to sit up a little. James moved some hair away from your face (if possible). You kissed him a shortly.

'I love you.' James smiled.

'I love you too.'

James kissed you again. He moved his hand onto your cheek and slowly pushed you down onto the grass while he leaned over you.

Sirius and Remus were outside. Remus was dragging Sirius with him.

'I swear to god, you could've been seriously injured! I told you it was was idea.'

'There is no such thing as a bad idea.'

They continued walking. Sirius stopped and pulled Remus back.

'Look at that. Some pathetic couple making out there.' He grinned.

Remus looked at the scene.

'Is that.. James?' Remus asked.

Sirius took a better look. It was. James pulled back and laid back down in the grass. He saw the girl sit up for a moment to fix her hair. He then saw that it was you.

'Y/N?!' He said in shock.

'James and Y/N? That's quite intere-'

Sirius pushed Remus away. Remus hurried after Sirius and tried to stop him.

'What is this?' Sirius asked.

You quickly sat up and so did James.

'Hi.. We're just hanging out.' James said.

'Just hanging out?! Why is your tongue hanging out in my sister's mouth?!' He exclaimed.

'Listen I-'

'What were you thinking?! You're my best friend and while I'm not there you're just having a go with my sister?! When did you plan on telling me?!'

'Sirius, please just listen for a moment.' You said.

'And you.. I'm so disappointed in you! We always te each other everything! This guy.. I know he's my best friend but he is not good for you! The stuff He does! I mean he's just as irresponsible as I am!'

'Sirius.' Remus said. 'Calm down mate.'

'Calm down?! Do you have any idea how serious this is! Keeping secrets from me, you're my best friend.. You're my sister! Seeing that he is my best friend I know how he is.. He's nothing for you. He does dangerous stuff and I know he'll drag you into it Y/N!'

You got up and walked over to Sirius.

'Sirius-'

'And he-'

'Sirius!' You hissed.

He looked at you. You hugged him. Sirius was a little surprised but he hugged you back.

'Thank you for trying to take care of me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just didn't want you to be upset... like you are now..' You said. 'James is really sweet to me and you know he's a good guy. Please don't be mad I would really appreciate it if you'd approve.'

Sirius sighed. You let him go. He turned to James.

'If you upset her in any way, if you hurt her in away.. If you break her heart just know that I'll be coming for you.' Sirius said.

'Does this mean it's okay?' James asked. 'That were still friends?'

'I want her to be happy too. So yeah, sure.'