Draco x reader ~ take care

Youre a hufflepuff

Requested by: Cumberbatchie

Enjoy!

-

Draco rushed into the hospital wing. He couldnt believe this happened. You and Draco had been dating for awhile now. His parents didnt aprove but you didnt really care.

You fell off your broom during quidditch. Draco was incredibly worried and hurried towards you right away.

He pushed past madam aside and rushed to the side of your bed. You had just gained conciousness and were resting your eyes against your headache.

'Y/N?' He asked.

You slowly opened your eyes. As soon as light entered your eyes, a sharp pain shot through your head. You gasped a little but managed to look at him. You smiled as soon as you saw him.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'Im not dead.. got a headache and my back hurts..'

Draco grabbed your hand as you slowly closed your eyes. He stroke your hair gently.

'You scared me.' He said.

'I scared myself.' You sighed while you tried to open your eyes again.

Madam pomfrey approached your bed.

'How are you feeling?' She asked.

'Pretty okay. Still got that headache and my back pain.'

'You have that for a few days. I think its best if you try to rest in your dorm for a few days. You dont need any medication. My job is done.'

Madam pomfrey walked over to you. She helped your sit up. You gasped in pain. All your back wanted was for you to lay down.

You took a few deep breaths. Draco looked at you with worry in his eyes. Madam pomfrey helped you turned and step of the bed.

You felt like crap. You didnt know why you were send away but you always listened. Draco let you lean on him.

'You sure youre okay?' Draco asked.

'Yeah.. I just want to go to bed.'

Draco helped you walk back to the basement. He had patient with you. It took you a long time but he made sure you were okay. He took every moment to make sure you were in the least pain as possible.

-

Draco arranged acces to the hufflepuff common room and girl dorm. It was only temporary so he could help you feel better.

Draco walked into your room. You were sitting up in bed and smiled as soon as you saw him.

'Hey beautiful. Got you your breakfast.' he smiled.

He close the door with his foot and walked over to you. He sat down on the bed besides you and gave you your food.

'Did you sleep okay?' He asked.

'Yeah. One of the better nights so far.'

You took a bite of your food. Draco watched you. He always made sure you finished everything and that you did what you had to do to recover.

'We should walk a bit in a sec.' He smiled.

'Sure.' You smiled while putting your plate on the night stand.

Draco grabbed your robes and handed them to you. You slowly got up out of your bed. Draco made sure to keep you steady.

'You okay?' he asked.

'Yeah dont worry.'

You got dressed and started to go on a walk with Draco. He kept his eye on you every second to make sure nothing was going to happen. You looked at him and stopped.

'Whats up? Do you need to sit down?' He asked right away.

You stepper closer to him and pressed your lips against his. Draco kissed you back right away. He smiled when you pulled back.

'What did I deserve that for?'

'For helping me all these days. Im really grateful.'

Draco blushed.

'Come on, lets continue.'