Tom Riddle x reader ~ I don't think she'll come out

Requested byfatimazahrabe5

In this AU young Tom riddle is studying at Hogwarts with the golden trio and everything!

And everyone is friends with each other and there are TVs and stuff.

Enjoy!

-

Tom, Draco, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Luna, George, Fred and Blaise were standing in front of your room. You had your own room. You couldn't be sorted so you had your own place.

You had been in there for weeks. All you did out of your room was grab a plate with food and disappear again. Luna knocked on your door.

'Y/N?' She said.

After Dumbledore told you that your parents were killed by death eater your world just ended. You had no where to go.. you fell into a deep, black hole.

'Y/N, please just say something.' Hermione tried. 'We're all here for you.'

Tom watched everyone outside. Maybe it was just too busy for you. There was so many people out here. You and Tom had been the best of friends. You liked him more than anyone else.

'I don't think she'll come out.' You heard him say.

He was right. You weren't going to. You couldn't deal with the amount of people out there.

'Let's just go.' Fred sighed. 'Maybe we can catch a glimpse of her tomorrow.'

They slowly started walking off. Tom couldn't. He couldn't stand it that you were in there, feeling miserable. He watched the rest walk away. He walked towards your door. He knocked softly and was quiet for a moment.

'Y/N? The rest isn't here anymore.. I just want you to know that I feel horrible knowing you're all alone in there. If you ever need me, you know where to find me.'

You listened to him. You needed comfort. You knew you did. It was just always the case that if you opened the door that a thousand people would attack you. You got up and opened the door. Tom turned back to you. As soon as you looked at him you felt your tears come back up.

Tom walked over to you. He gently laid a hand on your arm. He saw how sad you were. He pulled you into a hug. You held onto him tightly while some tears escaped from your eyes.

Tom heard you sniff. He let you go for a moment. He wiped your tears away.

'Its good to see you.' He just said.

'I'm sorry.' You said.

'Don't be.'

Tom grabbed your hand and took you back inside. He closed the door. He watched you head towards your bed right away. You sat down on it and looked at Tom. You did miss him.

'I thought you might need some company.' He said.

You shrugged and looked at the sheets of the bed. Tom sat down besides you.

'I'm here to help.' Tom said. 'Let's do something fun. I brought a DVD of your favourite show.'

You looked at him.

'You.. what?' You asked.

'I thought maybe we should binge watch it.. you know, just for fun.'

You looked at him and gave him a tiny smile. Tom was happy to see that..

-

You allowed Tom to come to your room more often. You'd binge watch shows, talk a lot.. just spending time together. He gave you his hoody.. that was nice. You really appreciate what he did for you. You became even closer. Every time you saw him you just felt even more amazing.