Young!remus x pregnant!reader ~ hospital?

You're both 20 years old. It's slightly shorter but I thought it wouldn't add much to the entire idea of this oneshot if I tried to lengthen it.

Requested by: JanineMystery

Enjoy!

-

You couldn't stop watching the door. It was killing you inside. You hated Dumbledore so much right now. Of course it had to be him. Of course it had to be now.

Remus, your boyfriend, was sent out on a mission for the order. It was late at night and you couldn't stop thinking about him. You were always worried when he'd go out but there was something he didn't know you.

You were pregnant.. it wasn't planned and it was very unexpected. You did talk about kids for your future but not for right now. Still you were very happy with it. It was a life long dream of you to become a mother.

As soon as the door opened you felt a huge wave of relieve get over you. You got up and rushed into the hallway. You saw Remus.

He was a little dirty and he had a black eye and some tears in his clothes. You hurried over to him and hugged him right away. Remus was a little surprised but hugged you back.

'Hey.' He said.

He sounded tired. Of course he was. He had been fighting with someone or something. Maybe you didn't even want to know what it was.

'I'm so glad you're okay.'

You let him go and took him inside.

'What happened?' You asked.

'Just a death eater.. nothing much.'

'Nothing much? You have a black eye..'

You reached out to his face. Remus grabbed your wrist. He didn't want your pity. He knew you were going to stay up to take care of him.

'I'm fine, Y/N.'

You reached for your wand and used reparo to mend his torn clothes. You pushed him back until he sat down on the couch.

You walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a cloth. You made it wet and used a freezing spell on it. You walked back and pushed the cloth against his eye.

Remus reached for it and made sure to hold it in place so you could let go. You wanted to take this opportunity to tell him about your situation.

'Do we need to get you to a hospital?' You asked.

'No I'm fine.' He smiled.

'Well will you get me to the hospital tomorrow?'

Remus' eyes shot at you. He had no idea what you meant. You couldn't believe you just asked him that.

'You have a doctors appointment?' He asked.

'Well yes I made one.'

'Why? Do you feel okay?'

You smiled at him. He was worried about you while he was doing way worse.

'I feel fine. Don't worry.'

Remus was confused. You got that. You just wanted to take it slow before telling him.

'Then why are we going to the hospital?'

You let a small moment pass in which you gathered the courage to tell him. It was time. You didn't know what his response was going to be but he had to know.

'Well I think I'm pregnant.' You said.

Remus just sat there for a moment with his mouth open is surprise while slowly lowering his cloth. You were a little anxious because you didn't know if that was a positive or negative reaction.

'You think you're..'

'Yes.. I know we're young and that this is totally unexpected but we talked about having kids.. I mean I want to keep it but if you're not okay with that I-'

Remus interrupted you while kissing you deeply. You smiled and kissed him back. You could feel that it was okay. He pulled back and looked at you with the brightest smile he even gave you.

'Are you serious?' He asked.

'Yes.' You grinned.

'That's amazing! This is.. wow I am super excited!'

You laughed a little and hugged him tightly.