Draco x male!reader ~ help

Little note before we start:

Hey cuties,
So I know updates are kinda slow right now. School is very busy, I finally got to see my boyfriend in Belgium and just haven't been able to focus on wattpad.

More updates coming soon!

Requested by: fuckiminthecloset

Enjoy!

-

You headed up to the boys dorm after a long day. You hated it at Hogwarts right now. You and Draco became death eaters this summer. Classes just seemed pointless, having friends seemed pointless too. It was all just a mess.

You had known Draco for a long time and became friends. You actually become friends bc you were both gay but in the closet for others. Your family never really approved of the LGBTQ+ community and they would never try to understand.

You didnt want to be judged for being Y/Se (your sexuality) so you had Draco to talk about it. Maybe some day you could come out to others. Even though you weren't dating it was something you shared together. That meant a lot to you.

Draco really understood you. This caused you to actually develop feelings for him. You didnt dare to tell him and were just hiding the fact that you were head over heels in love with him.

He was just so beautiful. His eyes, his hair, his muscles. He also had a very kind personality for a Malfoy. He was totally not like his parents. Which was a good thing.

When you came into your dorm you noticed everyone was gone appart from Draco. He was just sitting there.

'Hey.' You smiled at him.

He looked up and smiled right away. What you didn't know was that Draco actually liked you too. Really liked you. He liked everything about you.

'Hey.' He said.

'You look sad. Are you okay?'

Draco sighed. You slowly walked over to him and sat down besides him. He looked at you. You just waited for him to be comfortable enough to tell you.

'Yeah.. I'm just stressed. About the task you know.'

Draco had the task to kill Dumbledore. His plan to deliver a cursed necklace failed. He clearly was disappointed. You felt bad for him. His life had always been difficult and now it was even worse.

'I heard about the necklace.' He said. 'No one knows you did it but I guess it was you.'

Draco sighed. He clearly felt bad for Katie. It was never his intention to hurt her. He was probably also terrified that someone would find out it was him and expell him.

'She wasnt meant to open it.'

'I know.' You said.

Draco rubbed his face with his hands. He seemed lost and unsure.

'I have no idea what to do anymore.'

You wanted to help him. You tried to think about anything he could do. It was weird to help him think about how to kill someone.

Suddenly you remember something you overheard. A conversation between Slughorn and McGonagall. Maybe Draco could use it.

'I might have an idea.'

Draco looked at you. He has a sparkle in his eyes. He couldnt believe you were actually helping him kill someone. He never expected you to actually do that for him. It made him like you even more.

'What?'

'Well.. Slughorn wants to give Dumbledore a gift. Some kind of drink. Maybe you can sneak into his office and.. poison it.'

Draco looked at you.

'What if he drinks from it?'

'Who drinks from a gift?'

Draco thought about it and smiled at you. He grabbed your hand. You tried not to blush as he strong hand held onto yours. You smiled at him right away.

'Thank you. You're saving me.'

You looked at away from him with a shy smile. Draco wanted to confess. He couldnt do this alone anymore. He needed you. He needed your help and he needed you to tell him it was going to be okay.

'Hey Y/N. I've been meaning to talk to you.'

You looked back at Draco. That sentence always made you nervous. It could be good or bad. You hoped good.

'Sure. What's up?'

Draco swallowed and took a deep breath. He looked at you.

'You know how we originally became friends because of our shared secret?'

You just nodded. Was this about his sexuality? Did he have a crush? Maybe he needed some advice.

'Well I.. I mean I dont want to ruin our friendship but.. I think I'm in love with you.'

You looked at him. Your head was beating fast and you had butterflies in your stomach.

'Draco.. I.. I think I'm in love with you too.' You smiled. 'We should get a drink sometime to.. figure it out.' You smiled.

Draco gave you a hug. You hugged him back. This was a good day..