Cedric x reader ~ no you wont | bad ending

My sister Cumberbatchie boosted my discord server (link in bio) and got a oneshot from me so yes this one is special too me bc she asked me for it ly ♡

Cedric didn't die bc yes

Warning: this oneshot contains a bad ending, murder and death. If these topics make you uncomfortable i suggest you skip to the next oneshot.

-

'What?'

Your parents stared at you, both crossing their arms. This was awful. This wasnt how you imagined your holiday to go.

Your boyfriend was over at your house this holiday. Cedric diggory. He was so cute and a truly beautiful creature. He was your everything. Especially since you hated it at home.

You didn't want to bring Cedric with you at first and even thought your parents didnt approve but they magically did. You still had no idea why.

'You heard us.' Your mother said.

'This is unbelievable.'

Your parents just told you they were fighting besides Voldemort and they wanted you to become a death eater. You were shocked and didnt really know how to respond.

What you didn't know was that cedric was listening outside the room. He knew something was going to happen when your parents wanted to talk to you. He wss just as shocked as you were.

'You do get you don't have a choice right?' Your father said. 'He will kill both you and your boyfriend if you dont.'

Cedric.. they pulled Cedric into this. Thats why they approved.. so they could kill him if you said no. Using him against you. It angered you so much.

'Cedric has nothing to do with this.'

Your parents just looked at you. You knew they werent going to change their mind. You know that even if you said that it had no effect.

Cedric had to stop himself to not run into the room and pull you out of there.

'The choice is simple, do it or you both die.'

You stared at the ground. You didn't want to bring Cedric into danger. He meant the absolute world to you. You loved him so much.

'You know we can just go upstairs and kill him now right?'

You looked up, that send a wave of panic through you.

'No! No please!' You spoke in fear right away. 'Leave him alone, okay? Ill do it.'

Cedric couldn't let that happen. You werent going to ruin your life like that for him. He took a deep breath and walked into the room.

'No you wont.' He said while walking into the room.

You got up and turned around to face him. You hurried over to him. Your mother tried to grab you but you were too fast. Cedric pushed you behind him and you held him tightly.

'Youre really going to risk your life for her? Youre too young to know what love even is.' Your father grinned. 'Just let her go back to us and dont annoy us.'

'You have no idea what youre talking about. You two married for power, not love.'

You saw in your dads face that he was getting mad. You tried to pull his shirt to sign that he had to stop.. but Cedric didn't seem to listen.

'I won't allow her to ruin her life for me. She wont become a death eater.'

Your father looked at him and grinned. Your mother didnt really show any emotions. You saw your father slowly reach for his wand, your mother following.

Cedric pushed you into the hallway and grabbed his wand in one smooth motion. You fell to the floor behind the wall. You got yourself up on your feet right away but already heard your house being destroyed by the spells that were being casted. Cedric still managed to block all the spells from both your parentd but he was struggling.

'Stop! Please!' You screamed.

But no one listened. You had no idea what to do. You wand was upstairs. You couldn't do anything. You tried to throw something at your parents but they didnt seem to react. You looked at Cedric. He was only a student. He wasnt going to win this.

You turned around and wanted to run out of the room but as soon as you did you heard

'Avada kedavra!'

You didn't dare to turn around. It became very quite. Your body slowly started to shake. Your heart was beating very fast. You slowly turned around.

Cedric was laying lifeless on the floor. His eyes still open. You brought your shaking hand to your mouth as an agonising scream left your mouth.

'No! Please!' You sobbed as you fell to the floor besides him. 'Cedric! No! Please.. I- I love you!'

You laid your head on his chest and held his arm tightly. Your mother actually killed him.

You looked at them, tears streaming doen your face. You never felt this much pain before.

'Why?!' You screamed at them. 'Why do you guys hate me so much?! Why did you do this!'

'We told you that would happen if you didnt do it.' Your father justified it.

'I hate you!' You screamed. 'I hate you both!'

In one swift motion you got up and ran through the door, a spell hit the wall besides you and you heard them coming after you. You werent going to obey them. You wanted Cedric to have died with a reason..