Harry x malfoy!reader ~ it's perfect

Requested by: mswritterofbooks

Enjoy!

-

'It'll be fun.' Hermione smiled.

You didn't actually believe that but if she said so. You had been staying over at Hermiones place during the summer. You were friends with her, Harry and Ron. Being a Malfoy that was a total disgrace. Your home environment was so bad that Hermione insisted on letting you stay with her.

You saw the Leaky cauldron. Ahead of you. Harry was in there. Harry Potter.. he was amazing, you had a crush on him. A massive one.

You entered the leaky cauldron. There were already a lot of people. You glanced across the room and had eye contact with harry.

Harry thought you were amazing.. but out of his league. So many guys liked you because you were intelligent.. beautiful.. funny..

Ron and Harry headed your way. You smiled as soon as you saw them and decided to hug Harry and after that Ron.

'Its so great to see you guys.' You smiled.

Harry laid his hand on your arm. You turned to him.

'It's good to see you're okay.' He smiled.

'Of course I am. I stayed with Hermione after all.' You smiled.

You looked around the leaky cauldron and you all decided to take a seat. Harry sat down opposite of you and you passed him a small smile. He looked at you and smiled back to you.

'Do you guys want anything to drink?' Hermione asked.

You all agreed and got something to drink. Catching up with your friends was great. They told you all about their holidays and it was nice to hear what they had been up to.

'Y/N, do you have your room number yet?' Harry asked.

'Yes, I just dont know where it is.'

'Oh I can-' hermione started.

'I can show you if you want.'

Hermione looked at Harry. She sighed and rolled her eyes for a moment with a smile. You didn't get why.

'Let's go.' He smiled.

You got up and followed him. Harry took you upstairs. You had never actually been here before. Your parents would never settle for something like this. You thought it was old but.. somewhat cozy.

'It isn't that hard to find. Most rooms are here.'

'Thank you.' You smiled.

You opened your room and walked inside. Harry waited outside the door while you looked around.

You had a bed, a nice window, a cupboard and a closet.. you didnt even need all of that. It was nice to have though. It was good to know they kept that in mind.

Maybe you should just go for it. Maybe this was your chance. You turned around and looked at Harry. Yes. You could do this. Just walk over to him and kiss him. That's all it takes. You could do it.

'Its just for one night.' Harry said.

'I know. It will be nice.'

Harry looked at the floor for a moment. You took an deep breath for a moment. You walked over to harry with firm steps. Determined. You pushed up his face and pressed your lips against his.

Harry froze into place and he was surprised.. but he kissed you back. It felt amazing. You had been wanting this for ages and you didn't want it to stop. You kept continuing as you got more and more butterflies. You smiled and pulled back.

'I-'

'I just wanted to do that.' You said.

Harry smiled and moved some hair out of your face.

'Its okay.. its perfect!'

You smiled and kissed him again.