AU: Yandere!Prince!Draco x reader ~ Mission complete

Disclaimer:
I have never written yandere before. At least not properly. So if this is not 100%what yandere is supposed to be like I apologise in advance. I did do my reachers and read some basic rules and info which I'm trying to stick to! Just bare with me :D

So this is like an AU where Draco is a prince ruling over a kingdom. You gotta imagine a disney style village with a castle like right in the centre of it. Im gonna take london as the main city to use right now. It might not be entirely historically correct but it's a fanfic so :p

Also a lot of time skips because it's a yandere and I want a lot to happen.

Requested by: Blue_Pancake_loverrr

Enjoy!

-

Draco didn't often go to his city to meet it's inhabitans. The Malfoy family had ruled over their kingdom in England for many generations. Their castle was located directly in the centre of london. You lived in the village surrounding it.

Draco was surrounded by his servant and he left the castle. Every girl in the village admired him, yet he wasnt interested in any of them. He got stared at everywhere he went.

You didnt care. You hated the royal family. They kept all their money to themselves while some of their owned villages were struggling. They were smug and disgusting.

You were just minding your own business when Draco noticed you. He eyed for a moment while you were getting some apples from one of the locals who was selling them.

He didn't know what it was but as soon as he saw you.. you did something to him. You were absolutely gorgeous in his eyes. Your hair, your smile.. you swept him of his feet.

Draco approached you, leaving his parents. His two servants following him. You were about to pay when he stopped besides you.

'I'll get that for her.' He said while holding out some money.

You looked up. Draco Malfoy, the prince. Why was he doing this for you? You had to stay nice but you truly didn't want to have anything to do with him.

'Don't worry, your highness. I can get it myself. Thank you for the offer.' You said while paying for your own stuff.

It drove Draco crazy. He wanted you. Youwere perfect. A voice smooth as butter, you were independent and up close even more beautiful.

'Have a lovely day.' You said before leaving.

Draco watched you leave. He grabbed one of his servents by his shirt and pulled him closer.

'Keep an eye on her. I want to know as much as possible. Report to me tomorrow.'

'But sir-'

'You do what I order you to do.' Draco hissed.

Draco headed back to his family.

-

You had no idea that one of his people was stalking you. You were at your home that evening with your mother, father and sister.

'You'll never guess what Y/N did today.' Your sister laughed.

'Oh stop it. It isn't such a big deal.' You sighed.

You put some dinner on the table and sat down with your family. You already told your sister what happened at the market.

'It is! The prince wanted to pay your groceries and you turned him down!'