charlie x pregnant!reader ~ help me

Requested by: WritingGeekFreak

Enjoy
-

You sighed as you sat down in your room. You were in the Weasleys house. You lived there because you were the daughter of Bellatrix. She was serving Voldemort.

You had been living here for awhile and it's been great.. well lately a little awful. You slept with Charlie in his room. You liked him.. a lot. But he thought off you as a sister. You were sure.

The door opened and charlie walked in. You smiled right away as soon as you saw him.

'Hey Charlie.' You smiled.

Charlie closed the door and leaned against it while looking at you. You set up in your bed and looked at your sheets. As soon as you looked away hos eyes shot across your body.

Charlie was happy Molly let you stay in his room. He thought you were a beautiful girl. He really liked you but he wasnt sure what you thought of him.

'Hey Y/N.' He smiled.

He walked over to his bed. You looked up at him.

'How was your day?' He asked.

'Pretty stressful.' You said. 'Been trying to get some studying in.'

'Sounds like you need to relax.' He laughed.

You got up from the mattress you slept on and walked over to him. You and Charlie did tease each other and flirted every onces in awhile.

'Why, wanna help me with that?' You asked.

Charlie stepped closer to you.

'I dont know, depends on what you want to do.'

You stepped over closer to him.

'I don't know, depends on how busy it is right now.' You asked.

There was always a tension between you too. You both wanted to sleep with each other. It was always a thing between you two.

'Everyones out to the park. I thought they told you.'

You shrugged.

'Why arent you with them?' You asked.

'My gut told me not to.' He smirked while getting over closer to you.

Before you knew it your lips were against his in a heated kiss. It was intense and made butterflies erupt in your stomach.

His hand moved down your back and curved around your hip. He pulled you closer while his other hand speared into your hair. You felt hot, you almost couldn't breathe. This was everything you had been waiting for.

'Charlie.' You brought out with a whimpering voice.

He moved his head away from you. His lips grazed your neck, his breath tickled against your skin. He let out a needy whimper before you tangled your fingers into his red hair.

Charlie kissed your neck as he moved his hands under your shirt. He stopped for a moment. He brought his head back up. His lips were hovering over yours while your hands were holding onto your skin. He was hesitation, unsure.

'Go on.' You said. 'I want you.'

Charlie crashed his lips back onto yours before throwing you down on his bed..

( I dont write smut bc I had to delete chapters because of someone reporting it so imagine your own smut here if you wanna haha)

-