poly!Narcissa x poly!female!reader ~ Im down

After this update, 1 more update before requests open

Requested by: InsanitySevenfold67

I really liked writing this bc its about a poly relationship and i have never written about that before so I hope you guys like it!

-

You stood in the dark shadows of knockturn alley. You were used to being around here. It was creepy but also a place where you could be alone.

You were there to meet Narcissa and her husband Lucius. You and Narcissa used to secretly be friends. The Y/Ns were well known for the wizarding mafia connections. No one really wanted to be your friend.

Narcissa was never allowed to have Hufflepuff friends yet she wanted to get to know you.

You lost contact but recently met each other. You thought you knew magic but meeting here was more magic than you ever experienced.

Unfortunately Narcissa was married.. you were disappointed for awhile until she send you a letter saying she might have a solution.

You saw her approaching in the distance. You stepped out of the shadow and leaned against the wall, a smile crossing your face.

'Hey Y/N!' Narcissa smiled.

'Hey guys.'

They stopped right infront of you. You got really nervous while seeing her. She was an incredible woman.

'Hows it going?' You asked.

'We're good, you?' Narcissa asked.

'Curious. I am very curious as to why you invited me here.'

Narcissa looked at Lucius and then back at you.

'Well I already told Lucius a bit about it on our way here. I havent quite heard his thoughts but I get it might he something to process.'

That made you even more curious. This also involved Lucius? You looked at him and then back at Narcissa.

'It's not secret that we like each other Y/N. I know you feel this connection too.' Narcissa started.

That made you feel incredibly happy. To hear that she felt your chemistry too. It surprised you that she dared to say that right infront of him.

'However, I like Lucius too. I like you both. Cheating is most definitely a no go but I realised that I think I'm poly.' Narcissa said. 'And if youre both okay with it I would like for us to start a poly-relationship.'

You took a moment to process her words. You did like the idea. You were opposed to it. For some reason it sounded quite nice.

'I know it might be a big decision and we don't have to jump into it straight away. Just let me know if you have any questions.'

'Wait so, Id be in a relationship with you and her? I hardly know Y/N.'

'Not necessarily. I can feel love for 2 people and be in a relationship with 2 people but that doesn't have to mean you can. You would be in a relationship with me, while I am in one with both you and her. If you do end up liking her you can always start one with her too.'

You looked at them. It was really brave of Narcissa to just propose this. You admired that about her.

'You just need to be okay with me dating Y/N besides you.. and Y/N has to be okay with the fact that Im married to you.' Narcissa said. 'Our manor is big enough, we just need to have open communication and we got to set some ground rules.'

You smiled at narcisaa, reassuring her she was doing a good job.

'I'm down.' You said.

You and Narcissa both looked at Lucius.

'Alright. We can discuss it.. but not here. Lets go home.'

You nodded. Narcissa seemed to be very relieved.

'Yes. Yes of course. I mean this isnt the best place. Come on Y/N, this way.'

They took you towards their house. You stayed there for a long time, discussing everything with them. It had an amazing result. Lucius eventually said he was down too amd you could finally start a relationship with Narcissa.