Bellatrix x fem!reader ~ diary

Requested by: inhernightmares

So this is in 1960s where Bellatrix is in Hogwarts and it's the forth year so it has to be around 1965 - 1966 so an area is which there is quite some homophobia.

Also the diary entries are inserted as a picture because I really wanted to take on the challenge you gave me. I love to be challenged lol but LET ME TELL YOU OKE THING:

- I download that (i dont even know if it is the right one and didn't know how to do it so that took me like 15 minutes to figure out) on my computer
- wrote all different entries while making sure it all fitted in the way I wanted it
- I had no idea how to get a silver colour so I had to google that code which I entered so this is the closest I could get
- then I screenshotted it and mailed it to myself only to download them on my phone and put a watermark in them to post them in here.

I SAY CHALLENGE SUCCEEDED THANK YOU.

Anyways enjoy! XD

-

Bellatrix watched you as you left your dormitory. You often went there for short periods of time and Bellatrix didn't know why. She was curious as always.

'Oh hey Bella.' You smiled as soon as you saw her.

You and Bellatrix shared a dorm and you were very good friends with her. Bellatrix knew most things about you. She didn't know you were Y/Se (your sexuality) and that you liked her. There was a lot of judgement for being in the LGBT community and you didnt dare to tell her.

What you didnt know what that Bellatrix was lesbian and that she actually found you very attractive. Although she also didn't dare to tell you.

'Hey.' She smiled.

'What you up to?' You then asked.

'I just wanted to grab some stuff. I'll see you at dinner.' She said.

You nodded and smiled. You walked out of the common room. Bellatrix hurried up to your dorm. She closed the door behind her and let her eyes scan the room.

She shouldn't be snooping. She knew she shouldn't be but maybe there was something here that could show her that you liked her. She had to know.

She started looking around. There was nothing interesting to see on your nightstand or on your bed. She sighed and started looking into your cupboard.

She stopped for a moment when she heard noises upstairs.. luckily no one was heading to the room she was in. After the noises vanished she continued.

It didnt take pokg before she found a fancy.. notebook? Or at least that's what it looked like from the back. She flipped it over. It had diary written on the cover. She knew this wasnt something she was supposed to do but she was curious.

Bellatrix opened it and read the first page: