Draco x pregnant!potter!reader ~ the father | part 2

The storyline of this part 2 has been composed by: GABBYREJ Allieblue00 and Malfoytwin

I took parts from all your suggestions and made one big story out of it. A lot of you wanted this part 2! Also this oneshot will contain time skips just to get everything in!

I hope you enjoy!

-

You sighed as you were hiding. You didn't want to deal with Harry right now. He was mad at you for this but he just didn't get it. He didn't want to listen. You felt awful.

You were almost due. It scared you a little. You didn't feel supported at all. How could you deliver a baby on your own?

It was very stressful to deal with this.. but you weren't going to change anything. You had to have this baby and you were definitely going to raise it with Draco.

Suddenly you felt a massive amount of pain crossing your abdomen. You gasped in pain and sank to the floor.

'Y/N?' You heard.

You exhaled loudly a few time to hope and deal with it. The door opened and Hermione came in. She saw you sitting there.

'Is it time?' She asked.

'Not yet.. not yet.. just... contractions.'

'We have to get you somewhere more comfortable. What were you doing here anyways?'

'I'm hiding from Harry and I don't want to see him right now. So I'm not moving.' You sighed.

Hermione looked at you. He hated to see you two so cold to each other.. although she was on your side. Harry had to stop acting like a child in her opinion.

'You can't give birth in here.'

'I'm not giving birth.'

'Yet.'

You shot her a look and sat up a little.

'I'm sorry about Harry. I know I hate Draco but if you two are happy together I'll support it. You must've seen a side of him that we don't know.'

You smiled. It made you happy to hear that..

-

A day after your talk with Hermione, your water broke. You were in an immense amount of pain and had to be moved from where you were hiding.

The contractions were unbearable. There was no actual doctor around but Hermione was trying to fix one. Harry and Ron were there to assist you but you still didn't speak much.

You let out a painful sound as another contraction happened. You closed your eyes and begged for it to stop.

'Y/N.' Hermione said while rushing over to you and grabbing your hand.

'Please Hermione.. I just need-' You were interrupted by your own pain.

No one really got what you meant. You needed Draco there. He had to be there. You needed him to help you right now. You had no parents there, no doctor, nothing.

'The doctor will be here shortly but I dont think he's going to make it in time.'

'You asked for a doctor?! It can get us killed!' Harry hissed.

'And your sister needs medical help!' Hermione hissed back.

You squeezed Hermione's hand tightly while screaming a little as you got another contraction.