Draco x pregnant!reader ~ come with me | part 2

Requested by: XXxLittleMoonxXX

Enjoy!

-

You looked at Draco who closed the door of his room. He stood there for a moment before turning to you. You looked at him. He saw that were worried about what he was going to say.

'I'm sorry you had to see that..' Draco said.

'That's the least of my concerns right now.' You spoke softly while looking at your feet.

Your hands were resting around your stomach. Draco was a death eater yet you still liked him.. you saw the good in him before.

'Y/N.. I want to be there for you.' He said.

You looked back up at him.

'To be honest now that I think about it.. I still can't believe it but I'm excited, trust me I am.'

You smiled. That was such a relief.

'Good because.. I want to keep it.'

Draco walked over to you. He crouched down in front of you and smiled. He didnt want to pull you into his messy life.. but it was never a mistake to sleep with you.

'I'm sorry about my behaviour towards you recently. I just.. didn't want to pull you into this mess. I never regretted what happened that night. I really have a thing for you.'

Your smile grew wider. Draco pressed his lips gently against you to see what you'd do. You kissed him back right away which made him deepen the kiss.

Draco pulled back. You moved over so he could sit down beside you.

'My life is.. messed up right now. I dont think I'm going to be able to support you until after the war.. it's dangerous to stay here with the dark lord wandering around especially when you're pregnant.'

'I know..' you said. 'I think we just need to tell people so they can help us stay in touch until after the war.'

'I'm not telling my dad.. but my mum maybe?' He asked.

'Yeah sure.'

Draco seemed a little nervous. You grabbed his hand.

'It's okay to be scared. I am too.. especially with this war coming up.. but I'm sure we can make it as parents.'

Draco looked at you and smiled.

'Let's go tell your mum.' You spoke softly.

Draco nodded. He got up and walked down the stairs. When he came back to the room he had his mum with him.

'Are you feeling okay?' Narcissa asked you.

'Yeah she's okay.' Draco said. 'Mum, we have something to tell you.'

You got up and walked over to him.

'There was a party at Hogwarts and some things happened.. and..' draco started.

'I'm pregnant.. and it's his.' You finished.

Narcissa was quiet for a moment but then smiled.

'I mean if you two make good arrangements.. I'll be here to support you.' She smiled.

You discussed some thing with her and then Draco decided to bring you home. When you walked outside your parents rushed to the door right away.

'Y/N? What are you doing here, your year isn't over yet.' Your father asked.

Draco then walked in after you. They looked at him.

'Mum, dad.. this is Draco Malfoy.' You said.

'M-Malfoy?' Your mother asked.

'His family is a mess but he isnt.' You defended him right away. 'Trust me, I know.' You said while grabbed his hand.

He stepped a little closer to you. They looked at you two. Now you were the one who was nervous.

'It's nice to meet you two.' Draco started. 'Me and Y/N had some things to discuss.. about a situation that occurred 5 weeks ago.'

'Listen.. I know you guys might not like this but I'm going to need you. Even though you dont know what it is yet.. I just need you guys to help me because Draco isnt going to be able to for a few months-'

'Even though I want to. That's very important.'

They looked at you with the biggest confusion.

'I'm... I'm... I'm pregnant.' You then said. 'And it's his.. it happened after a party but we want to keep it.'

Your parents looked at you for a moment. Draco felt you holding on to his hand more tightly.

'If you two want to keep it then you can count on our help.' Your mother smiled.

You let Draco go and hugged him before walking back to Draco and hugged him. Draco smiled and hugged you back.

- after the war (so lets assume the war ended when you were 8 months pregnant okay thanks) -

You sighed and looked around. So you turned out to be pregnant with twins and that was even more excited. Draco chose his parents during the war but you got it. At least you thought you did.

You were waiting outside. You stared into the distance. You then felt two arms wrapped around your stomach.

'Hey.'

You smiled when you heard his voice. You turned around and looked straight into Draco's eyes. He looked away from you. He looked at your stomach and smiled.

'Twins.' You smiled.

He looked up at you.

'A boy and a girl.'

Draco smiled brightly while kissing you. You kissed him back right away. You missed it. You still appreciated this. You missed it. Draco pulled back.

'I'm sorry I chose the wrong side at the end of the war.. I couldn't risk dying knowing that you're so close.'

'I know.. I get it.' You smiled. 'I'm glad you're here now.'