Young!Sirius x Potter!reader ~ prank?

Requested by: Weirdcat245

You're james Twin in this oneshot!

I hope you guys enjoy!

-

You were waiting at the Lake for your brother with Sirius. You and Sirius had been dating for the past 9 months but you hadnt told anyone. You just wanted to take it slow.

'What are you two love birds doing?'

You looked up in surprise when you saw James. James actually really shipped you two and had been constantly asking when you were going to date Sirius.

You still didnt understand why he wanted it but it was kind off weird. You tried talking to him about it but James was often too busy hanging out with his other friends to have time to chat.

'Love birds?' Sirius asked.

'I'm just messing with you.' He grinned while sitting down. 'Althought I wouldn't mind.'

You really wanted to talk to him about this and so did Sirius. You also wanted to tell him you were dating today. It was really exciting.

'I know. You say that a lot.' Sirius said.

'Yeah because it's true.' James grinned.

You looked at Sirius. You tried your best to not get too awkward to ask this time.

'Why do you always tell us you want us to date?' You asked.

James looked at you and then at Sirius.

'Have you guys not seen yourselves? You're like constantly flirting and I want my sister to be happy so if she dates anyone rather you than some guy I dont know.'

'So you basically just ship us?' You asked.

He just nodded. He was actually really cool about it. Sirius looked at you. You nodded.

'Well James.. actually.. we have been dating.' Sirius said. 'For 9 months.'

James looked at you as his eyes widened. He couldnt believe that what he had hoped for was actually true.

'What?' He asked.

'Yeah. Sorry I didnt tell you earlier it's just that we wanted to take it a little slow and see if we'd work.' You smiled.

He looked at you and then at Sirius. Then back at you and at Sirius. Sirius grabbed your hand and held it tightly.

This could go two ways.. he was either going to love it and be overjoyed or he was going yo say that he was joking all this time and that he hated it.

You squeezed Sirius hand, showing him how nervous you were. He rubbed his thumb passed the top of your hand.

'Are you guys pranking me?' James asked. 'Because of you don't like me saying stuff like that you could just tell me instead.'

'I mean that would sound like something we'd do but no. We are not pranking you.'

He looked at you in dead silence. It was like he was processing it.

'I don't believe you.' He said. 'You're just messing with me.'

Was he serious? He had been wanting this all this time and now you told him he didn't believe you? Sirius saw that you were getting annoyed. He grabbed the side of you face and pulled your face towards his.

He pressed his lips against yours. This felt a little awkward to do infront of your brother. He pulled back and you blushed while staring at the floor.

'Wow you guys are actually dating!' James exclaimed. 'I called it. I did this.'

He did this. Sure. As long as he was happy you didn't mind him saying that.