percy x reader ~ I'm not sorry

To celebrate I finished my first year of college I wrote like 5 oneshots for you all! Enjoy! Update 1/5

Requested by: LucyRWeasley

Enjoy!

-

You glanced up from the paper you were reading. You tried not to be too obvious but you curiosity got the better off you.

He did the same every night. He just sat down, let out a deep breath and then just stared into the distance for a moment before checking the dorms and halls.

He didnt smile, he didnt seem happy.. you noticed it at first a week ago and it's been the same every night. Almost everyone was either upstairs or in their bed.

Perry's situation bothered you a little. He seemed so sad. You were a little shy so you hadn't asked him about it yet but you wanted to. You lowered your book.

You could ask him. You were in the same class as his brothers.. He knew you.. well kinda. Not really that well but he recognised you.

'Percy, are you okay?' You asked.

Percy's eyes shot at you. Of course he noticed you sitting there. How could he not? You were the perfect gryffindor. You were remarkable cleaver and acted perfect.

Percy had been feeling down, almost depressed, lately. The twins were tessing him a lot lately. They thought it was fun but to him it wasnt anymore. It was almost bullying.

His eyes looked straight into yours. It was quite intense.

'Yeah I'm fine.' He said.

You closed the paper you were reading.

'I know its probably non of my business but you dont seem okay.. you've been doing the exact same for a week.'

He didnt know why you were asking but he actually quite liked it that someone showed interest. He didnt know you that well but he just had to get it off his chest.

'The same?'

'Yeah.. sitting there.. a little sad. I feel like something is up but I thought maybe you didnt trust me because I dont quite know you.. I mean I'm just trying to help.'

'I mean.. it's stupid.. besides you know the people its about.'

You moved over a little so percy could sit down besides you. He looked at you and smiled while getting up.

'I like my tea. I wont tell them.'

Percy looked at the entrance of the common room.

'Okay.. but dont judge me.'

'I wont. I promise.'

Percy sighed for a moment. Your kind eyes calmed him. He knew this was the moment to tell someone.

'You know the twins, Fred and George.'

'Yeah I do.'

'Well I know they're younger than me and this sounds super lame but they bother me all the time and it's becoming so bad that I literally just feel bullied by them. Like they dont care how far they take it.. it just makes me feel like I'm a joke and worth nothing to them.'

That was quite sad to hear. He seemed really bothered by it. You could see it in his eyes. You didnt know what to say. You just hugged him. Percy was surprised by this but hugged you back.

'I'm sorry I didn't know what to say.. all I can tell you is that you shouldn't doubt yourself. I know I hardly know you but you seem like an amazing, sweet guy.. they are just trying to mess with you, I hope you dont like it get to you.'

You let him go and smiled at him. He smiled back at you.

'Thank you for listening, I really appreciate it.'

-

You and percy started spending more time. You became very good friends with him. You spoke every night before Percy had to do his route. It was so much fun.. also besides that you spoke a lot during dinner, after class..

You were now heading out of the great hall with Percy. You felt someone bump against him. It made percy bump against you.

'What's up, percy?' Fred asked while George snatched the letter percy was holding out of his hand.

You hadn't seen the bullying he was on about up close. You were never there. Was this what he was talking about?

George changed the letter into a ball and threw it at Fred. Percy turned around.

'Get a letter from mum? What's that about?'

You told Percy to ask his parents for help. They replied to him. Luckily the twins didnt read it. Percy tried to grab it from fred but he threw it at George. He stepped towards percy and held the ball into his face.

'Come get it then.' He laughed.

Percy tried to grab it but he threw it away again. You had to do something. You couldnt stand there and watch. As soon as George threw the paper again you caught it out of the air. All the boys looked at you. You handed the paper to Percy.

'You two have got to stop.' You hissed. 'Dont you have a teacher to bother?! He's your brother! You're supposed to respect each other. You guys are just big babies.'

The twins looked at you in shock. You had never been mad at them before. You grabbed Percy's wrist and took him with you out of the common room.

Percy stopped. You stopped and looked at him.

'Percy, I'm sorry I-'

Percy wouldn't even let you finish. He just cupped your face and interrupted you by kissing you. You were startled at first but kissed him back after you realised what was happening.

Percy pulled back. You laid your hand on his upper arm and smiled up at him with a massive blush.

'Alright, I'm not sorry.' You smiled.