Olivier x reader ~ ignore | alternative ending

Requested by: insaneX2

So this is ab alternative ending, the start will be exactly the same as the old request but the ending will be different!

Enjoy!

-

You smiled while walking over to the gryffindor table. You wanted to see your boyfriend, Oliver. He was sitting with his teammates at the table. You walked over to them.

Oliver had been busy. You tried to stay positive but he was just thinking about quidditch a lot.

'So we need you to be on top of your game! If you catch that snitch, we'll win this entire thing!' Oliver spoke.

'Hi Oliver.' You smiled while stopping besides him.

'And if I make sure I stay close to the hoops at all time then you three need to make sure that I don't need to get in on the defense, can you do that?' He asked.

Didn't he hear you. You tapped him on his shoulder.

'Oliver.' You said.

He really didn't hear you. He was focused on his plan and on his team. He didn't even notice you talking to him.

'Slytherin can get quite nasty but I need you all to stay focused. We can beat them.'

You were disappointed and just decided to walk away. You were done trying. You had been trying for so long. You and Oliver had a date planned that night so you'd see him anyways.

You decided to hang out with your friends. They helped you get ready for tonight. You wanted to impress him. It was your anniversary. You hoped that he wouldn't forget. You tried extra hard tonight.

You arranged to meet up at the lake. You were there a little early so you decided to wait. It was already getting dark. You had been looking forward to this for weeks. Just being with him, spending a romantic evening together.

It was quite cold outside. This was just a place you'd meet, seeing he had practise first. You leaned against a tree a waited.

You watched it slowly get dark. You decided to head over to the quidditch pitch. Maybe he was waiting there for you.

But when you came closer, you heard him shouting tactics. He was still practising. Did he forget?

'Y/N?'

You turned around and saw Harry.

'Oh.. hey harry.' You tried to smile.

'What are you doing here? A quidditch pitch is not the place to go to when you're dressed up.'

'I was just looking for Oliver.. it's nothing, I'll let you guys practise.'

Harry could clearly see you were sad when you walked away. He walked onto the pitch. He yelled at Oliver, asking if he could talk to him. Oliver made his way to ground and walked over to him.

'I just saw Y/N, she was dressed up. Like properly dressed up and looking for you.. she seemed sad when she saw you practising.'

Oliver seemed a little confused. Dressed up? Sad?

'Are you sure?' He asked.

'Yeah, I spoke to her. She said she wanted to see you but that it was okay. I swore she was nearly crying.'

'Crying?' He asked. 'What in Merlins name could I have done?' He asked.

'I mean, you did kind of ignore her earlier.'