Cedric x male!reader opinion

Reqeusted by: Bangtan_Sonyeondan78

Enjoy!

-

You took a deep breath while straightening your tie. You were very nervous. You were in a relationship with one of the champions. You were Y/Se (your sexuality). Cedric was your first ever boyfriend. You loved every second with him but it was all kind off new to everyone.

Cedric was a champion. He would already be in the centre of attention but if he'd show up with a guy, it would all be totally focused on you two.

'You ready?'

You saw your twin brother, Fred and George. Yes you were a Weasley triplet. Fred and George knew you were nervous so they decided to help you.

'I don't know.' You sighed.

'It'll be fine. You and Cedric are a great match.' George smiled.

'We'll help you to enjoy your day.'

You smiled at them.

'Thank you.'

Your brothers took you to the great hall. You saw Cedric talking to Cho. George coughed a little. Cedric turned around. He looked at you and smiled right away. You blushed a little while walking down the stairs. He looked so handsome in his suit. He thought the same about you.

'You look amazing.' Cedric smiled while checking you out.

'You look amazing too.' You smiled.

Cedric didn't even care about anyone. He just kissed you. You two had been dating for over a year. A lot of people already knew about you two. You were still very nervous about it but you kissed him back. He grabbed your hand.

'We have to prepare for the champion dance.'

'Alright, I'll see you guys later.' You smiled at your brothers.

Cedric took you with him. You kept looking around, trying to see if anyone was watching you.

'Y/N.. is everything okay?' Cedric asked.

You looked at him and smiled.

'Yeah.. I'm just a little nervous.'

'You're embarrassed, aren't you?' He asked.

'No! I'm not. I promise. I'm so proud to be dating you.' You smiled, trying to sound reassuring.

He smiled at you and leaned in the kiss you. You didn't want to hesitate and make him worry even more. You kissed him back shortly. You saw the rest of the champions.

You took a deep breath. You had to dance with him. You wanted to relax but you couldn't help it. You felt Cedric grab your hand. You looked at him.

'It's okay, I'll lead your through it.'

'Cedric-'

'Thank you.' He said.

You looked at him.

'For what?' You asked.

'Saying yes.' He said.

You didn't quite get what he meant.

'I know you're still hav ijng difficulties showing to the world that you're Y/Se. I was afraid that you didn't want to go with me because I'm a champion.. and in the centre of attention.'

'You're my boyfriend Cedric.. I love you. Of course I'm here.'

Cedric smiled at you. You smiled back at him.

The doors opened. You walked inside. You saw Fred and George who gave you a thumbs up. You smiled at them. They were super supportive. You saw people watch you.. They were watching everyone. You tried to keep looking straight ahead.

You looked at Cedric while he stopped and waited for the music to start. Cedric winked at you. You felt your heart melt a little. You looked vast Cedric and saw Fred and George smiling at you. They were proud of you.

You started dancing with Cedric. You kept looking at him or at your brothers. They gave you so much confidence. You actually enjoyed the dance. More and more people joined in.

'I love you.' Cedric smiled.

'I love hou too.'

After the dance the other music started playing. You enjoyed it for awhile but you and Cedric wanted to just chill for a moment. You left the group. As soon as you did, Fred and George followed you.

'Here you go.' Fred said while handing you a drink.

'And one for you.' George said.

'Let's go.' Fred said.

'It's hot in here, isn't it?' George said while softly bumping his eleboy against Cedric, smirking and raising his brows a couple of times.

'What are you guys doing?' You asked, a little embarrassed.

'We know all the good spots on the castle. One isn't even that far away, you can return to the party whenever you want.' Fred said.

'I don't know if-'

You we ree already pulled away by your brothers. They took you a few corridors away from the great hall. There was a place where you could see the stars without even going outside. (Nope not the astronomy tower)

They left as soon as you two entered. You looked back and smiled.

'It's beautiful here.' Cedric smiled. 'So sweet of them to show us.'

'They just want me to have an amazing night.. You're right, I was a little worried about other peoples opinions but.. yours and theirs are the only ones I need.'

You looked back at Cedric and walked over to him.

'I'm so proud of you.' You smiled. 'I love you. Don't forget that.'

'Never.' Cedric smiled before expressing his lips against yours.