Ron x reader ~ pen pall

Requested by: @kare-bear06

So you go to bauxbattons and this is basically a pen pall oneshot

Enjoy!
-

You gathered your letters and took a deep breath. This was the day you were going to meet him. After weeks of pen palling, you were finally going to Hogwarts to see him.

You smiled as you saw the first letter he ever send you. Such a beautiful start.

Dear Y/N,

My name is Ronald Bilius Weasley, but you can call me Ron. I study at Hogwarts in my 4th year and I'm a Gryffindor.

It's so cool too meet someone through this way. How is bauxbattons? Is it a nice school? I've heard great stories. What do you like to do for fun? I want to know everything about you.

I hope we can become great friends. At the end of the year we will meet so I attached a picture of me so you can recognise me.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Ron.

You stared at the attached picture and smiled. You eventually fell in love. You started a long distance relationship but you just hoped he would like you as soon as he saw you in real life.

'Staring at that picture again? You cant date someone who you've never met. Weirdo.'

No one understood you. No one. They all bullied you for being his girlfriend but you tried to ignore it.

You put all the letters in your bag and sat down on your bed. One more day.

-

The next day you were on your way to Hogwarts. You received a letter from Ron last night. You just couldnt stop reading it. A massive smile on your face.

Hi Y/N!

I'm so excited to finally meet you. I dont know when this arrives but do know I am very excited! Finally I'll be able to hug you and be with you in real life.

There will be a lot of people so I will make sure to look for you carefully. Just know that I cant wait and that I'll be there!

I love you,

Ron.

You stared out of the window and saw Hogwarts. Your heart was beating fast, there was an entire crowd waiting for you all to arrive. How would you ever find him?

You got out of the carriage. The first people were already running to their pen pall. It was super overwhelming for you. You just stood there, looking around.

Ron saw you. He stood there and saw you looking around. You were beautiful. Stunning. He was shy but slowly walked towards you. You still hadnt seen him yet.

He suddenly saw how you got pushed by a girl.

'Told you he wasnt going to be here.' She laughed. 'No one does love at a distance.'

You turned around and looked at her.

'Shut up. He just hasnt found me yet.' You said.

'She is right. He isnt here.'

More and more girls started joining. You hated this. Why were they like this.

The girl who started it pushed you again. People just stared and didnt say anything. Why was no one saying anything?!

'Stop.' You hissed. 'Just let me look.'

'For what? A ghost? He probably saw your picture and ran.' She sneered.

She actually made you very self conscious.

'He send me a letter yesterday. He promised.' You said.

'Keep dreaming, weirdo.'

She wanted to push you again but someone grabbed her wrist. She was shocked as he saw Ron. Ron pushed her back, she stumbled and fell down on the ground.

'You have a lot of never bullying my girlfriend. Leave her alone. You're the weirdo.'

She had no idea what to say. Ron turned to you, he laid his hand on your cheek and kissed you. You were startled but it felt so good to finally kiss him. You kissed him back right away.

You pulled back and smiled at him.

'Hi.' You smiled.

'Hey. This has taken way too long.' He smiled