Rose x fem!reader ~ meet you

Requested by: jackabox

Enjoy!

-

'I cant. It's too awkward.' You said.

Rose looked at you. You were in front of her house. Rose recently came out to her parents. You and her started dating a while ago.

Rose got accepted by her parents which made her really happy. Yet you still felt uncomfortable. Rose was your first girlfriend and you were afraid her parents were going to hate you.

'Y/N, dont worry. They accept this. They wont hate you.'

Rose offered you her hand. You took a deep breath and grabbed it. She gave you a small kiss before opening the door.

'Mum! Dad!'

It didnt take long before you heard footsteps. You felt very nervous. Your heart was beating in your chest and you had an uncomfortable feeling in your stomach.

Ron and Hermione appeared. They were like one of the most amazing wizard of all time and you were dating his daughter.. and then rose keeps asking you why you're nervous?! The entire history classes at Hogwarts were about him!

'Hi! You must be Y/N.' Hermione smiled. 'I'm Hermione and this is my husband Ron.' She said politely.

'Hi. Nice to meet you.' You spoke a little shy while shaking their hands.

'Let's go into kitchen. We made some drinks.'

You followed them to their kitchen and took a seat at the table. Ron and Hermione
put some tea down.

'We must say its really nice to meet you.' Ron smiled. 'Its Nice to know that Rose found herself and is happy.'

'Well I mean I cant really help it anyways.' Rose laughed. 'But I'm really happy with Y/N and I'm glad you accept me.'

'Of course we do! You're our daughter and always will be.' Hermione smiled. 'How about you Y/N? Do you parents know?'

That was an awkward question. You hadnt actually told your parents yet that you were Y/Se (your sexuality, so bi, pan, lesbian etc.). You were too afraid they werent going to accept it.

Rose didnt care. She wanted you to take your time but it was difficult now that you met her parents. You just wanted Rose to meet yours but you couldnt get yourself to tell them. If they wouldnt accept your entire life would just fall apart.

'I.. I actually haven't yet.. I'm afraid of their reaction.' You said while looking at the table.

'Oh that's fine. Dont worry, everyone does it when they're ready. I was only wondering.' Hermione smiled.

Somehow her saying that made you feel better. You smiled kindly at her while Hermione and Ron also took a seat.

'So tell us about yourself.' Ron smiled.

You started telling them a little bit about your interest and what you liked to do besides school.

'So how did you two meet?' Hermione asked with a smile.

'Well..' Rose took over from you. 'We have actually been really good friends since first year. We sat together during charms. That was the first time we spoke. Time goes by fast and before you know it you're both stuck with confusing sexualities and then one thing leads to another..'

You still remember when you first saw Rose. You had no idea who she was, you just knew she was the prettiest girl you had ever seen. You had never thought that way about a girl.

There was just this instant connection. Like it was fate that she seated next to you. At first you thought you were just meant to be best friends until she started becoming the most important person in your life.

'Well, it's nice to finally meet you. We hope you feel welcome here.' Ron smiled.

'Thank you.' You said with a tiny, shy smile.