George x reader ~ interest

Requested by: ChrissyShipsThis

Enjoy!

-

'How about you just take her out on a date and ask her then?' Hermione proposed.

George was asking her some advice. He had to ask you to the yule ball. You were already his girlfriend but he still wanted to make it special for you.

'I have no idea.. I just.. I want her to think in romantic and all of those things girls like in a guy.'

'She already thinks that George. She loves you and if she didn't think that she wouldn't be dating you.'

'We've known about this ball for a month and I still haven't asked her.'

George was overthinking it. You weren't even expecting him to ask. You kinda knew that you two were going. You weren't busy with him asking at all.

'Dont worry too much about it. All the ideas you had were super cute.. I dont get why you didn't execute one of them.'

'I'll think about it.' George said while getting up.

He headed outside for a moment. He saw you there.. with Fred. Lately you had been hanging out quite a lot with him. George had been noticing it. He was worried. It made him feel insecure.

George thought that you were losing interest in him and that you were more interested in Fred now.. maybe because he didn't ask you yet. He watched you as you hugged him shortly.

George turned around and headed inside. He didn't want to think about you breaking up with him. You were one of his favourite people in his life. You made him happy every day.

'Hey George.'

He looked up and saw Angelina. He gave her a weak smile. Angelina was your best friend. Fred was taking her to the ball.

'Hi.' He just said.

'Are you okay? You seem upset.'

'Did Y/N talk to you by any chance?' He asked.

'She talks to me all the time. About what?' She asked.

'Us. Me and Y/N.. or her and Fred.'

Angelina thought for a moment. All you ever said was how amazing George was or you talked to her about her and Fred.

'No, why?'

'They've been spending a lot of time together.. I know I didn't ask her to the yule ball yet but I'm working on it!'

'Y/N told me you two are going together? Isn't that obvious, you two are dating.'

'Is it?' He asked. 'That doesn't matter anyways.. I think she's losing interest in me anyways. Thank you for the talk though.'

George walked away. Angelina looked outside and saw you and Fred.

'George.' She yelled after him while turning around.

'I'm sure it's nothing. Try talking to her.'

-

You now started to notice that George wasn't around you as often. It was hard for you because you didn't even have a fight and he didn't even talk to you as much as he always did.

'Y/N.'

You looked back at Fred. You had bee helping him. Fred was worried that he couldn't entertain Angelina at the Yule ball so you had been telling him how to make sure she'd keep her interest.

'I'm sorry.. what did you say?'

'You've been rather down lately.. are you okay?'

'I'm just worried about George. I haven't seen him in awhile. I think I'll go see if he's in his room.. I'll talk to you later, I promise.'

You got up and walked towards the common room. You headed upstairs towards George's room. You opened the door and saw him sitting on his bed while reading something. He looked so handsome.

'Hi.' You smiled.

George turned his head and looked at you. You walked inside and closed the door.

'Are you okay?' You asked. 'You haven't spoken to me in awhile.'

'Yeah I'm fine, you?'

'You're not George. You always tell me everything.'

You didn't know whether or not he wanted to you to sit with him. You just stood there. George moved a little to the side. You walked over to him and sat down besides him.

'I just.. I noticed you and Fred spending much time together and I.. I know I haven't asked you to the yule ball yet and everything and I thought you weren't interested in me anymore and that you like Fred better.'

You grabbed his hand. George looked at you. You grinned a little. It was cute.

'I have been helping Fred. He really liked Angelina and he wants to know how to entertain her at the ball. That's why I've been answering his questions. I'm her best friend.'

'Really?' He asked.

'Yeah.. I already thought that it was quite obvious that we were going together so I wasn't waiting for you to ask me. I'm sorry that I let Fred take away some of our time but I can assure you that we're almost done.'

George looked at you.

'I'm sorry that I got jealous.'

You smiled and pressed your lips against his. George smiled and kissed you back right away.

'I would never replace you George. You know I love you.'

George wrapped an arm around you and you snuggled up against him. He kissed the top of your head and smiled.

'So I guess I just need to ask you if you'd want to go to the yule ball with me.'

You laughed.

'I'd love to.'