Draco x reader ~ potion

Requested by: Raethebabe

Seeing I dont write smut I'll write something leading up to it and you can let your own imagination do it's thing.

Enjoy!

-

You sighed and looked away from your friends. This felt so awkward. You hated that this happened. Every time.. every day. It was crazy..

It was indeed.. yet you liked him. So much.. you couldn't stop liking him, no matter how many times you told yourself it was wrong. You couldn't help that he was just.. amazing to you.

Draco Malfoy.. his blonde, almost white, hair was so handsome and those eyes. He always bullied your friends, yet you magically fell for him. Three years ago he just became your crush and it didnt disappear yet.

'Stop it.' Your friend sighed.

'Oh, cant take a little joke?' Draco smirked.

You looked at him. His smirk looked so good on him. It really suited him. Draco looked at you for a short moment. He always hoped you'd interfere. He liked fighting with you. The tension between you two, the heat..

He liked you but you were a mud blood so you could never know. No one could ever know. He hoped it would pass but it just wouldn't.

'Little joke?! This is not a little joke.' She hissed.

'Just stop it.' You sighed.

His eyes shot at yours. He looked straight into your eyes. You felt your cheeks heat up. You tried not to blush too much.

'What are you interfering in?' He asked while getting up.

You got up as well and stepped a little closer to him. You crossed your arm. You were surprised you managed to keep your cool.

'You heard me, didn't you?'

'I'm sorry, I didn't know it was any of your business.' He hissed.

'Look at that. You apologised. Thank you, I forgive you.'

You turned around and wanted to walk away. You felt his strong hand on your shoulder. You froze in your place. Draco had never really touched you before. He had a strong grip but it didn't hurt. You turned back around and looked at him.

'Who do you think you're talking to?' He sneered.

'Draco Malfoy.' You shrugged. 'Or did you change your name?'

You pushed his hand off your shoulder.

'You're very annoying, did you know that?'

'No but thank you for telling me that you can't handle my personality. Another reason to stay away from you.' You said. 'Together with the fact that you can't seem to leave my friends alone.'

'Maybe if you all weren't mud blood we could get along.'

'Maybe if you weren't such a daddies boy we could get along.'

Draco's eyes narrowed a little.

'What did you say?'

'Maybe if you weren't such a daddies boy we could all get along.' You hissed.

You then felt how he hit you right across the face. You gasped in pain and reached to your cheek.

'You are worth nothing. Don't you dare talk to me like that.'

When you walked off Draco just realised what he did. He totally blew it. You turned around and walked off. Your hand was still on your cheek as your mind couldn't grasp what had happened.

Did he really just.. slap you? Rage was the next thing you felt. So much anger. You had liked this guy for over 3 years and nothing. All he did was ruin peoples life.

Your feet carried you to the potions classroom. You didnt know why. You were so mad you just wanted him gone. To die and leave you all alone for ever..

After Draco finished the fight with your friends he went to look for you. He found you in the potions classroom. He slowly walked in.

He saw a dark potions book laying open. He glanced at it. It was opened on a page. A killing potion?

'Y/L..'

You looked at him.

'Why are you brewing this? What's wrong?'

'There is this git I liked for three years and when I think he finally changes he slaps me.' You spoke coldly before turning back to your cauldron.

Draco found himself smiling a little. He walked over to you.

'You like me?' He asked.

You sighed and looked at him. You didn't say anything. You turned back to your cauldron again and looked at it. Draco walked over to you and laid a hand on your shoulder.

Your eyes shot at him right away. Was he.. smiling at you? He then pressed his lips against yours. You were in shock but kissed him back. Draco bend down a little and picked you up to put you on the table so he could kiss you better. He pulled back. You looked at him.

'I'm sorry I slapped you.' He said.

'That's all good.' You smiled before kissing him deeply again.