Harry x reader ~ plan

To celebrate I finished my first year of college I wrote like 5 oneshots for you all! Enjoy! Update 5/5

Requested by: gatenslaugh

Enjoy!

-

You watched Harry as he sat there with the felix felicis. You hoped this would work.. it had to? Right?

You and Harry had been dating for awhile now.. not that anyone knew of course. Harry was too afraid what Voldemort could do to you if he knew you were his girlfriend.. and you were terrified about Ron's reaction.

Harry eyed you for a moment. You passed him a tiny smile. Harry started drinking from the potion afterwards. You watched the liquid slowly disappear.

You didnt know why it made you feel anxious. It was like you felt something was going to happen. As soon as Harry was done a small silence fell. He just stared in front of him.

'Well?' You asked.

'How do you feel?' Hermione followed.

Harry looked at hermione but his eyes quickly drifted towards yours. He smiled at you.

'Excellent.. really excellent!'

Harry got up. You, Ron and Hermione also got up. You kept a little distance and allowed Hermione and Ron to do the talking.

'Remember.. slughorn usually eats early, takes a walk and then returns to his office.'

Harry was smiling brightly. It made you happy to him this way.. but it also made you sad that it took felix felicis to get him to be that happy.

'Right.. I'm going down to hagrids, but first.. Y/N, you look stunning today.'

You were a little startled that he suddenly said that. He never usually complimented you around others. You were surprised and blushed a little.

'T-Thank you?' You said.

'You act surprised.'

'Harry, what are you going? You can't go to Hagrids, we have a plan. Stop wasting time.' Hermione said.

'I feel like hagrids is the place to be.. you have to trust me.' Harry spoke. 'You trust me, right?' Harry asked while looking at you.

'M-Me? Of course.' You smiled.

Ron looked at you and then at Harry, then back at you and back at Harry.

'What's the matter with you two?! We're wasting time.' Ron said.

People started coming into the common room. It started to become quite crowded.

'I have some time. I feel like I should go to Hagrid in a short moment.'

'No! Dont go to hagrid.' Hermione hissed. 'Slughorn! You need to talk to slughorn.'

'I need to do something first.' He said.

What you didnt know was that Harry had to biggest urge to kiss you right now. As if the felix felicis was showing him that there was nothing to be scared off.

Harry walked over to you. You took a step back every time he took a step towards you. What was he doing? What was his plan? This wasn't meant to happen.

You bumped against one of the couches. Your eyes looked straight into his. Hermione and Ron were confused about what was going on. Harry stoke some hair out of your face (if possible) and cupped your face before kissing you.

You were startled. The common room was packed with students, Hermione and Ron were watching. At first you tried to get him to stop but you could never resist his tender lips. You moved your hand to his neck and deepened the kiss. You couldn't turn back now anyways.

More people in the common room were confused by what happened. Harry pulled back and looked at you.

'What are you doing?'

'Showing people how much I love you.' He smiled. 'I know you're worried about me today but dont be. I'll be back before you know it.'

'I know.. goodluck.'

Harry turned around and walked away. Hermione and Ron looked at you.

'How long?' Ron asked.

'Few weeks..' you said. 'I was scared about what you'd think.'

'You know I want you to be happy.. but if he hurts you, I'll kill him.' Ron said.

You laughed and hugged him.