Draco x reader ~ rewrite the stars |scene inspired oneshot

Requested by: mystic_crush

So I had a lot of difficulty with this so I hope that this is okay for you. I added the lyrics in the media above. This oneshot is inspired by it but is more towards the Harry Potter side because I had no idea how else to do it so I hope you like it!

Disclaimer: the things that's are being said in this oneshot have been taken from the scene above. Not everything I write I have made up and I dont mean to "steal" to credit for that! Also it might be a little cheesy so if you're not into that this isnt a oneshot for you.

So you're a muggle by the way!

Enjoy!

-

You never thought this would ever happen. You were sitting outside at the edge of the Malfoys property. This was obnoxious. You felt humiliated, ashamed.

You met Draco when he was at the station in London. You had been dating for awhile and that's when you found out he was a wizard. He already warned you for his parents. They were never going to approve yet you hoped they would give you a chance.

The look you got from his father.. and his mother. They made you feel disgusting. The words they said. Maybe you two weren't meant to be.

Draco had been looking for you. He had screaned at his parents. You were the only thing that made him happy these days. He saw you outside and ran over to you.

'Y/N..'

You looked up at him. He walked a little and crouched down infront of you. He grabbed your arm.

'They're small minded people.. I told you that.'

You pulled your arm away from him and looked at your legs for a moment. He saw the pain and sadness in your eyes. It hurt him to see you like that.

'Why do you care what they think?' He asked.

'Its not just them.' You choked.

Today made you realise. You were a non magical person. What would all those wizards and witches think of you? You didnt belong in his world. You didnt belong in his life.

'You never had somebody look at you the way your parents looked at me. The way everyone would look at us.' You continued. 'I dont belong in your world.. Draco.'

You got up and walked away from him towards the gate. Draco didnt want you to go. He had to make sure you'd stay. He loved you too much to let you go.

'Y/N, please. We can talk about this.' Draco said

You stopped. Tears stinging in your eyes as you realised your relationship was at a breaking point.

'We cant. Maybe I'm just meant to be with you.' You choked.

'You are! Please Y/N. Listen to me.'

You turned around and looked at him. He walked a little towards you.

'You know I want you.. It's not a secret I try to hide. I know you want me.. so don't keep saying our hands are tied.'

You just looked at him. You wanted to make sure you listened to him. You had no idea where he wanted to go with this.

'You claim it's not in the cards but fate is pulling you miles away and out of reach from me. But you're here in my heart, so who can stop me if I decide that you're my destiny?' He asked you while approaching you.

Draco couldn't imagine a life without you. In the dark times he was going through with the war and everything he needed you to be his light. He grabbed your hand and looked at you.

'What if we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine. Nothing could keep us apart. You'd be the one I was meant to find.'

It sounded cute how every you couldnt get your mind to think the same as his.

'It's up to you and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours, tonight.'

You pulled your hand away from his and turned away from him. You didnt think he realised what you felt right now. You didnt think he realised how humiliating this was. How painful this was.

'You think it's easy. You think I don't wanna run to you but there are mountains and there are doors that we can't walk through.'

You tried your best to explain it but you knew you probably couldn't. You just hoped you could get through to him.

'I know you're wondering why because we're able to be just you and me within these walls. But when we go outside you're gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all.'

Draco placed his hand on your shoulder. You turned to him and pushed him away a little. You didnt want him to get to close right now. Not until he understood.

'No one can rewrite the stars. How can you say you'll be mine? Everything keeps us apart and I'm not the one you were meant to find.' You choked.

The tears made their way back up and one even escaped which you wiped away right away.

'It's not up to you. It's not up to me. When everyone tells us what we can be. How can we rewrite the stars? Say that the world can be ours, tonight.'

You tried to get your tears to stop. You just cared about his too much.

'Y/N, please. All I want is to fly with you. All I want is to fall with you.. So just give me all of you.'

'It feels impossible.' You sniffed.

Draco realised that that felt that way to you but he didnt want to give up. You turned around and headed towards the gate.

'It's not impossible.' Draco quickly said while following you.

The gate to his manor was just staring at you. Your parents were waiting out there for you.

'Is it impossible? Say that it's possible.' You said to him. 'How do we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine?'

Draco was desperate. He needed you to believe him.

'Nothing can keep us apart Cause you are the one I was meant to find. As I said, It's up to you and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be.. Why don't we rewrite the stars? Changing the world to be ours.' Draco tried.

This wasnt going to work for you. You knew it wasn't. You sighed and turned to him.

'You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide.. But I can't have you. We're bound to break and my hands are tied..'

'No they're not... please.'

You game him a kiss on his cheek before walking through the gate.

'Y/N?!' He screamed after you.

No matter how much it hurt you.. you just kept walking.