draco x reader ~ about that

Requested by: rhhddh

2461 words excluding everything above the line below this haha. So enjoy!

-

'No, you're kidding!' Hermione laughed.

'I wish I was.' You laughed.

You were hanging out with the golden trio in an abandoned cottage. You had to be careful these day. Death eaters were starting to look for Harry. You were never safe around them.

'No way. You and Malfoy hate each other! Cant go a day without insulting one another.. eventhough you're a pure blood.'

You grinned and took a sip of your drink.

'I swear. We used to be friends. Right before your guys accepted me into your little group.'

They all looked at you in shock.

'What happened?' Harry asked.

'We just grew apart.. lost contact and when we did talk.. we just got annoyed. I dont really know.'

You kinda missed that friendship sometimes. You could always tell each other everything and you understood each other. Draco wasnt as bad as most people thought. He was just misunderstood.

It was stupid to think that about your enemy. You just knew him differently. Sometimes you just wished you two could just.. talk.

He always had you interest.. you werent even sure if that ever left. At the end of your friendship you started to like him. A lot. More then friends. When the friendship ended it broke you.

'That's crazy!' Ron grinned.

'Did you two actu-'

'Guys shush..' Hermione said.

You all shut up. She looked around. You saw that she was listening. Something was up..

Then you heard it too. Multiple footsteps outside. Hermione slowly got up and quietly walked towards one of the partly boarded up windows.

'Get out!' She whispered. 'The back door.. death eaters.'

You got up. You felt the adrenaline run through your body right away. Stress. That's what it was. Fear.. you would never be able to win against them.

Harry, ron and Hermione ran towards the back door. You heard the front door get kicked in. You started running. That was all you could do. Run.. run and grab your wand.

You turned back and shot a spell to hopefully slow them down. You saw the piercing eyes of Bellatrix Lestrange. She was proper scary. Everything about her always screamed insane.

'Y/N!' Hermione yelled.

They were far ahead.. the death eaters were catching up with you. You looked back. That was a bad thing to do. Now you were only stressing out more. Hermione stopped.

'Y/N!' She yelled.

You felt a hand grab you.

'Go!' You screamed from the top of your lungs while another hand took a hold of you.

You were pulled back and your hands were forced behind your back while your wand was taken. You tried to pull out of the grip.

'Go!' You yelled again.

They continued running, getting away while the death eaters took you with them. You still tried to get away but you heard Bellatrix' breathing behind you. You were never going to escape her..