Fred x jealous!reader ~ Angelina

Requested by: DiaryLH531

Enjoy!

-

You were waiting for it. Any moment now he could ask you. You had been talking a lot lately. Maybe he liked you as much as you did. You wanted that to be true.

Fred Weasley.. you liked him. A lot.. you were very good friends.. for ages. He hadn't asked you out yet. The yule ball was coming up and you were anxiously waiting for him to ask you.

You were now in Snape's class. You were just casually working. Every once in awhile you looked up at Fred. Sometimes he'd look at you too.

Fred liked you.. but he was such a chicken. He didn't dare to tell you. He had someone else he liked before you.. Angelina. He was too afraid you'd say no and that he'd loose what you two build up this year..

Fred grabbed a piece of parchment. You looked up and watch him throw it at Angelina. She looked up. He signed at her.. he asked her out to the yule ball.

You felt your face expression cha ge right away as she said yes. You looked at your work. You tried to finish it, got up, handed it in and left.

Hermione, who left early as well, saw that you were upset. She hurried over to you.

'Are you okay?' She asked.

You looked at her. She saw tears in your eyes.

'What's wrong?'

You wanted to tell her. She knew the wesley's well..

'Promise me you won't tell anyone.' You choked.

'Of course not.' She said while laying her hand on your shoulder.

'Why doesn't Fred like me?' You asked.

As soon as that sentence left your lips you felt tears run down your cheek. It broke Hermiones' heart to hear you say that.

You were just disappointed and angry. You didnt want to see Fred ever again. This wasn't how things were supposed to go.

'You're amazing Y/N, you know you are. It's his loss.'

'I dont get what she got that I dont have.. we've been talking so much lately.' You sobbed.

'I know you have.. I thought Fred thinks the same but I was wrong.. I'm so sorry Y/N.'

She let you go and wiped some of your tears away.

'Why don't you take some time for yourself. Go to your dorm and allow yourself to think for a moment.'

You nodded while wiping the fresh tears from your face.

'Thank you.'

-

You hadn't spoken to Fred for the past two weeks. He was confused and didnt know what was going on. He thought you two were good. Very good..

You were sitting in the gryffindor common room. You were reading the daily prophet. You tried everything to get your mind off the yule ball that was approaching.

Fred had been looking for you. He had to talk to you. When he entered the common room for the fifth time that day he was happy to see you there.

'Y/N.'

You flinched a little when you heard his voice but refused to say anything or look up. You just kept reading.

'Y/N, I know you heard me.' He sighed.

You still didn't respond. You flipped the page and let your eyes drift across the paper. It wasn't like you were taking in any words. You were too nervous.

Fred walked over to you and snatched the paper out of your hands. Your eyes shot up and looked straight into his.

'What is your problem? Stop being childish and just respond when I talk to you.'

You still didn't speak. Seeing him hurt you. Hearing him talk to you.. it hurt you.

'Are you seriously going to be like this?! I have no idea what I did to deserve this attitude from you.'

'That's the problem.'

You pushed him back with your foot so that there was some more distance between you two.

'What's the problem? I didn't say anything or do anything that could've possibly hurt you.'

You snorted and reached for the paper that Fred dropped on the floor. He step on the paper with his foot.

'I was reading that.'

'We need to talk about this.' Fred hissed.

He started to get angry. You heard it in his voice. He had no right to get angry.

'About what exactly?'

'About how you suddenly decided to stop talking to me! I thought we were friends!'

You looked at him. He saw a look of anger in your eyes which he had never seen before. It frightened him a little.

'I thought so too. We we're doing great, weren't we?!' You almost yelled.

'Yeah I thought so too!'

'Until you decided to be so blind that you ruin everything!'

Fred had no idea what was going on. He just wanted to know.

'What did I do then?' He asked.

You didnt say anything. There was no point in telling him now.

'Answer me!' Fred hissed with a loud voice.

You still didn't say anything.

'So you're saying I did something wrong but I'm not allowed to know what?! How selfish you are!'

'Selfish?!'

That really set you off. You didn't speak to him because you didn't want to ruin his relationship with Angelina by letting you feelings interfere.

'Yes!'

'No! How is it selfish from to stop talking to you so you can have a relationship with Angelina while I'm in love with you?!' You blurted out.

Fred's posture softened. You realised what you just said. That wasn't meant to happen. He just pissed you off.

'You know what, I don't want to talk to you anymore.'

You wanted to walk away. Fred grabbed your wrist and tried to stop you while you tried to get away from him.

'Y/N! Listen to me!'

You turned around.

'What?! What do you want from me?!'

'I asked Angelina because I was too afraid that you were going to say no and that we were going to lose what we already had because of my feelings for you.'

Now your posture softened as you were surprised.

'Angelina knows I dont like her. We talk and she told me i had to confess. I'm currently yule ball dateless.'

You looked at him.

'I'm sorry I upset you.' Fred said. 'I should've asked you right away.. I just hope you still want to go with me.'

You just decided to hug him. Fred held you as a little smile crossed both your faces.

'Of course I want to.'