Draco x neko!reader ~ mud

Requested by: Binkusmoore

For the people who don't know a neko is a half cat, half human so you have cat ears and a tail.

Enjoy!

-

'You belong in a cage.' Pansy laughed. 'It's weird they let you around freely. You're a freaking cat. A pet.'

You didn't even listen anymore. You didn't even care. You just wanted to continue walking.

Yes you were different and no you didn't care. It was other who cared. Like Pansy and her crew. They thought you were like a cat. That you should obey orders and live in a cage. It made you sigh.

'At least she learned how to respect her authorities by not speaking anymore.'

You snorted. Her eyes immediately shot back at you.

'What's so funny, freak?' She sneered.

You still didn't respond and kept your eyes on your book. Pansy snatched the book out of your hands. You raised your brows while looking at her.

'You're such a nerd.' Pansy laughed.

'I'm rather a nerd than stupid.. like you.' You hissed.

Pansy shot you a nasty glare.

'How dare you say something like that to me.' She snapped.

You sighed and got up. She was wasting your time. You grabbed your book and walked away from her. You headed closer to the lake.

'I'd run away too if I were you.' Pansy hissed while pushing you.

The weather wasn't the best lately. Especially the area around the lake was covered with mud.. which you fell in. You heard Pansy and her friends laugh.

'That's where you belong.' She said as she started walking away.

You looked at yourself. Someone then offered his or her hand to you. You looked up and saw Draco. His beautiful gray eyes looked straight into yours.

'I'm sorry about what her. I know how annoying she can get.'

You grabbed his hand and Draco helped you up. You moved your hand past your tail to get all of the mud off. You sighed.

'I know.. its okay.. I'll just shower and change.'

Draco took off his robes and handed them to you. You looked at him.

'You don't want to go inside looking like that, do you?'

You smiled at him and hung his robes around you. They were a little too big for you but it was sweet that he helped you.

'I'll walk you to the common room.'

You smiled.

'Thank you.'

You and Draco headed towards the slytherin common room. You two talked and laughed. Draco had always been great to you. He was a very nice person.

You and Draco really liked to hang out. He was super nice. You headed inside and handed him his robes.

'Thank you Draco, I really appreciate it.'

He looked at you and smiled. Draco thought that you were amazing. You were so special. Not only because you were a cat but also because of your personality.

'Of course.' He smiled.

'I did make your robes all dirty..'

He looked at them for a moment. There were some smudges of mud on them but Draco didn't seem to mind. You caught yourself staring at him.

'That's okay. I have an extra pair.'

Draco hung the robes over his arm with the dirty side up so the rest of his clothes wouldn't stain.

'I really appreciate you helping me. I know Pansy is your friend.'

'Dont worry about it. She harasses me too. She always so clingy and stuff. I love helping you.'

You smiled at him. You two looked at each other for a moment.

'I'll get changed. I'll see you later?' You asked.

'Of course.' He smiled.