Draco x Abused!reader ~ what are we?

Requested by: @RoyaleGryffindor

Warning: this oneshot contains mentions of abuse and may be disturbing to some audiences. If youre sensitive to the topic or get incomfortable reading about it, please continue to another oneshot.

You're a Gryffindor

Enjoy!

-

You were sitting against a tree near the black lake. It was dark, past curfew. You should be inside but right now you needed some time alone.

The winterbreak was coming up and the thought of you going home hurt you. Well hurt.. hurt was an understatement.

Your parents always wanted a succesful, Slytherin child. You were a gryffindor and not even that succesful. You got okay grades but they wanted outstandings.

They tried to get you to do better by abusing you. It didnt help so they continued. You tried your besf but you just couldnt.

Tears were streaming down your face and your body wa shaking. Not because it was coldbut because you were stressed out. Having a panic attack.

Draco was also outside. He always took some time for himself before bed. He was about to head back when he heard crying.

He saw you in the distance. Sitting against the tree. Draco used to bully you but since a year he stopped. It was a waste of time. Besides he felt bad for you for some reason. You just ignored each other. He slowly approached you. He saw your body shaking as you tried to stop crying.

'Hey.. what's wrong?' he asked.

You looked up at him. You looked away right away and wiped your face but you knew he saw.

Draco slowly sat down besides you. Not even doing anything. He just sat there. Giving you all the time you needed.

'Why do you care?' You sniffed.

'No one just.. sit here in that condition.'

You leaned against the tree. Draco looked at you.

'Whats up?'

'I just don't want to go home.'

'Why not?'

You sighed and stared into the distance. Only Dumbledore knew.

'Its fine if you dont want to tell me.'

You looked at Draco. Before laying your head on your knees. You the thoughts about what was going to happen to you flooded back. Draco gently wrapped and arm around you and pulled you against him. For some reason it felt warm and safe. It had been ages since you and Draco spoke.

Draco felt your hand wrap around him. For some reason this felt like the right thing to do to him.

'Its okay.' He said.

'It's my parents..' you just said.

'Are they rude to you?' draco asked.

'I guess you could say that. Althought that's an understatement.'

Draco just allowed you to stay vague about it. It was clearly difficult for you to say.

'Cant you stay? Here?'

'No itll only make everything worse.'

Draco looked at you. For years he had seen you as the most annoying person but right then and there it all vanished. Seeing you this vunerable made him realise that you and him both had feelings too.

'We will figure it out. Something. Anything. I promise.'

-

You and Draco actually became friends. You eventually even trusted him with what was happening.

Draco went from a person you found annoying to one of the most important people in your life. The place at the lake where he found you that night was now your favourite spot to hang out with him.

'Are you for real?' You asked.

You stared at the key in your hand.

'We almost never use it. Its close to the station and far away from your parents.' Draco smiled.

'And your parents are okay with this?'

He grinned.

'They dont.. but like I said. We never use it and if i do, they'll tell me and we can fix something.'

Draco just gave you a key to a small appartment in London which was an old gathering place for death eaters back in the days before Harry made Voldemort dissapear.

'I cant accpet this.'

'You have to. Youre not safe at home. Please Y/N.. I care about you.'

You hugged him. Draco smiled and hugged you back. He held you tightly against him.

'What would I do without you.' You sighed.

You let him go and looked at him.

'Also.. now that we're meeting.. I had a question.'

You put the key in your robes and pulled him down to sit near the lake.

'What are we?' Draco asked.

You looked at him. You didnt find it strange that Draco asked that. You felt like you guys flirted a lot and you got very close lately.. maybe a little too close.

'What do you want us to be?'

He shrugged.

'You dont know?' You asked. 'Do you like me?'

Draco looked at you. He shot red. You grinned and grabbed his hand.

'Maybe.' he said. 'I dont know.'

'Maybe, you dont know?' You grinned. 'Its okay Draco.'

He looked back up.

'Do you maybe want to see?'

'Of course.'