Severus Snape x student!reader ~ want to get myself fired?

Disclaimer:
This story contains a student x teacher relstionship. If you dont like reading it just skip it and leave this chapter for everyone who does like it. :)

Requested by: @--Sweet_gurl__

Enjoy

-

'How will you pass if you dont even.. pay. Attention.' Severus monotone voice echoed through the room.

It was dead silent in the classroom. You were taking extra potion classes. It was your fifth year. You used to be amazing at potions, always paying attention, impressing Snape.

'Everyone is allowed to leave.. except for you.'

You stared at your table, not daring to look up while the other students left. You failed because of your own stupid, scandelous brain. You were massively in love with Snape. Yes.. you fell for your teacher.

Severus turned his back towards you. You were his star student. He only pressured you to pay attention and attend extra potions classes to get you back on track.. and maybe to see you more often.

It was stupid. You were friends with Harry and Draco's niece. It was hidious. He was your teacher. You were a student. It was totally inapropriate. Although it also made him.. happy?

After Lily he never thought he would ever feel the same, but all the conversations you had after potions class all those years did something to him.

'You used to be so good at this. I gabe you outstandings.'

'I-I'm sorry, professor.' You mumbled.

Severus turned around. You felt his eyes burning on your body. You looked up shortly. Making eye contact with him for a split second.

'What happened?' He just asked.

You had no idea what to say. You couldnt just say "well sir I am so madly in love with you that I cant focus and screw up all my tests".

'Well.. I-'

'Look at me while you're speaking to me.' He hissed.

You looked up at him.

'I just.. cant focus.'

Severus frouned. You were nervous with him looking at you like that. He didnt seem mad, he didnt seem disappointed.. more like.. confused? Worried?

'Why would that be? Lost your interest in potions?' He asked.

'Not at all, professor. Not at all. I love potions-'

'Then what is it? Am I too boring for you?!'

He was starting to sound more angry. You were confused. Why was he suddenly asking that to you like that.

'No, sir! I-'

'You know you can just drop potions if you think me and my class are too boring to deserve your focus!'

'Professor! Its not that-'

'Than what is it?!' He asked while slamming his hands on your table. His long hair fell partly on to his face.

'Okay it is you!' You blurted out.

You breathed heavily as you looked at him. Snape moved some hair out of his face. He saw how uncomfortable he made you. His posture softened as he stood up.

'It is you but not in the way you think.'

You had no clue how to talk yourself out of this one.

'Then in what way?' he asked.

You didnt respond. You didnt want to tell him. You looked back at your table. Your face was getting red, your legs were shaking because of the nerves.

Severus noticed it. He knew it right away. You liked him.. didnt you? Or maybe he just wanted to see it. His own mind was driving him insane. Severus leaned back on your table.

'Either speak, or drop out of my class.' He hissed.

You slowly looked up.

'You might just mean more to me than just being my favourite professor.' You spoke softly while looking back at the table.

Severus heard it. Loud and clear. His heart was beating out of his chest.

'Please dont tell anyone. I will get expelled! I cant help it!' You begged him while looking back up. 'Hogwarts means everything to me sir! Please-'

He interrupted you by kissing you. You froze into place while your brain processed what was happening. You slowly started kissing him back until he pulled back.

'Do you really think I want to get myself fired?'