Tom Riddle x reader ~ Brat

Requested by: karly_riddlee

I hope you enjoy!

-

You were heading through the hallway on your way to class. You always made sure you were on time. You always had to impress.

You were a Y/L, a part of one of the most highclass pureblood families in the country.

Even thought you family was impressive, it wasnt like you were super popular. A lot of people were intimidated by you and a few even hated you purely because you were a Y/L.

'Brat.' You heard someone say.

You stopped and grinned to yourself. You usually would let it slip but you knew exactly who said it. This person had been bothering you for weeks.

You turned around. His name was Alex. He rather had you call him by his last name but you didn't really care. He looked at you right away.

'Sorry, i didnt catch that. What did yousay about me?' You asked with a smile.

Alex get an amused smile on his face. He stepped towards you.

'You like it when someone calls you a brat? Is that why you want me to repeat it?' He asked.

'I just thought that seeing youre a boy youd have enough balls to say it to my face.. Alex.'

His smile faded as soon as you said his name. It annoyed him but you liked that.

'Dont call me that.'

'Whats the matter, Alex?' You asked. 'You don't like it when a girl calle you by your first name?'

Alex slapped your books out of your hands. It startled you. You stepped back as they fell to the floor. You looked at him.

It caught peoples attention.. including Toms. You and Tom always bullied each other. It was almost like a game. You hated each other guts but couldn't go a day without annoying each other.

He was bothered by you being annoyed by someone else. He was the only one who could do that. Also you didn't deserve what he was doing to you.

'Excuse me?' You asked. 'Pick them up.' You snapped.

'Why dont you do it yourself, brat.'

He grabbed the back of your neck and pushed you onto the floor. You fell down on your knees and grabbed his hand. You tore it away from your neck and looked up with a deadly glare. Tom slowly stepped forwards. He couldn't let this happened.

'Dont you ever put your hands on me.' You hissed while getting up, still holding his wrist. You were slowly tightening your grip. He didnt want to show it but you knew he was in pain.

'What are you gonna do about it, doll.'

You pushed your elbow in his stomach. He groaned and you let him go.

'Fucking idiot.' You hissed.

You turned around to grab your books but Alex was so pissed that he grabbed you and pushed you againt the wall. Tom pushed passed some people and tore him away from you.

You looked at him. Alex tried to push him away but Tom just pushed him back until Alex tripped over your books and fell to the ground.

'What is your problem?!' Alex hissed.

You just stood there staring at the two boys. You never expected Tom to stand up for you.

'You think its funny to bully a girl like that?!' Tom asked.

'Come on man, you do it all the time!' Alex hissed.

'And Im the only who can. Now get your sorry butt of the floor before i get professor Dumbledore.' He hissed.

Alex got up and quickly left. Tom sighed and picked up your book. You looked at him as he handed them to you and then walked away. You watched him leave with a smile.