Fred x Granger!reader ~ fireworks

Youre hermiones older sister and in the same year as Fred and George.

Requested by: Nikki_Lycan

Enjoy!

-

You headed outside after dinner. It was winter so it was already dark and quite cold. Fred asked you too meet him after dinner.

You had been friends with Fred and George since first year. They had been great friends through out the years. You were now in your firth year.

'Y/N.'

You turned around and smiled when you saw Fred. He walked over to you. Fred was such a nice guy. He always looked amazing. He the most charming smile and the most magical eyes.

'Hey.'

Hey gave you hug. His strong arms wrapped themselves around you. You always felt so happy when he hugged you. You could say you were in love with him.

'Whats up?' You said while he let you go.

'I just wanted to have a chat with you.' He smiled. 'Are you sure its me?'

You laughed. Ever since first year you could spot the difference between Fred and George right away. They were shocked. You never messed up their names.

'Funny.'  You said.

'I always am.'

You two just looked at each other for a moment. Not in an awkward silence but just.. looking. He never invited you someone without George. It felt weird but also kind off nice.

'This is special. Where is George?' You asked.

'Not here. Just you and me for now.'

You smiled happily. You didn't mind at all. You enjoyed spending time with him.

'I've been meaning to speak to you for awhile. Thought I'd do it now.'

'Sounds mysterious, whats up?'

Fred grinned and looked at the floor for a moment. He seemed to be a little nervous. You had no idea why.

'Dont worry, its just me.' You smiled.

He looked at you. He sighed and passed you a shy smile. You had never seen him like this.

'You know when we first met.. and you immediately know who was who.. I knew you were special.'

You grinned and blushed. You never had anyone call u special before. That was really sweet.

'No one has ever managed to do that. No one. Maybe no one ever tried.'

You were just going let him speak. You didn't want him to feel interrupted.

'You really took you time to get to to know us you know.. and im really grateful. Really grateful but.. it kinda resulted into some.. more complicated things.'

You didn't quite understand what he meant but he got you curious. Deep inside you were hoping he felt the same as you did.

'I.. I really like you. I really do.. and I know I'm not half as good at school as you are and I know we are best friends but, I thought you should know.'

You looked at him. You had to process it for a second. Your cheeks were heating up, your heart was beating fast.. you felt amazing. You looked at him and smiled.

You just kissed him. When you did, you suddenly heard a large blast. It startled you. Fred grinned and you looked up into the sky. Fireworks were exploding. In the light you could see George lighting them.

You smiled happily and smiled happily. You laid your head against his shoulder and smiled.

It was gorgeous. It had all your favourite colours and cute shapes. He really put a lot of effort in this.

'It's beautiful, thank you.' You smiled.