James Sirius Potter x reader ~ cheer you up

Requested by: Yukivamp97

Enjoy!

__

'Let's go Y/N, it'll be fun.'

James was trying to cheer you up. You felt kinda sad about Albus seeing the who thing with Scorpius was going on.

James had a massive crush on you, you didn't know that though. He was trying to show you that you didn't need Albus and that there were plenty of fish in the sea. He just wanted to be the one you'd catch.. but that was a detail.

'Yeah, I'm coming.'

James gather the courage to grab your wrist and pull you with him. You saw the first years standing there. James wanted to prank them with you.

'You ready?' He asked.

'I guess.' You shrugged.

'Don't be like that. Come on, show me that smile.'

'James I-'

'Show me. That smile.'

You sighed and raised your brows. James moved his hands to the corner of your mouth and pulled them up. He laughed a little, which made you smile.

'There it is!'

You rolled your eyes but kept smiling. James grabbed a box out of the bag he brought.

'And that isss..?' You asked.

'I got it at the joke store. It's a box filled with candy that do weird stuff. That one gives a massive itch, that one gives you all kinds of very big pimples and that one basically makes your head expand.'

'You can't do that to them.' You said.

'Why not? It's fun. I know you think that too.'

You hated the fact that he knew you too well.

'They'll never take that from you.'

'I bet you a gallion that they will.'

James walked over to them. You could hear what he was saying to them.

'Listen, so I bought this box of chocolates for that girl over there, but she just turned me down so I kinda don't want her to have this.. I don't really like them myself so I was wondering if you wanted these.'

That was pretty clever. Although you wouldn't turn him down. He had been a great help to you and if he'd ask you out you wouldn't mind.

They took it from him and he walked back to you. He took you a little further away from them. You watched the first years eat the prank candy. Your guilt was gojrbpretty fast when you saw them scratching and feeling at their faces.

You tried to hold back your laughed but you couldn't seeing that James was almost dying. You looked at him and laughed.

'Told you it would cheer you up.' He laughed.

'This is wrong, but god they look hideous.'

They all ran inside to get help. You and James slowly stopped laughing. You looked at him.

'Thank you.' You smiled.

'For what?' He asked.

'Always being there to cheer me up. I don't know what I'd do without you.'

James smiled and stepped a little closer to you.

'I'll always be there to try and cheer you up.' He smiled.

He kissed your cheek. You blushed a little.

'Let's go back before anyone finds out it was us.'