Fred x reader ~ good

I know updates are slow. I am just struggling with some irl things and combined with my internship its sometimes really hard to make time to write. I'm trying to better myself starting today. Thank you for being patient.

Ily!

-

Requested by: dracoisminex

Enjoy!

-

'Stop.' Fred hissed.

You just left the great hall. Fred was right behind you. The yule ball was going on and Fred just tried to start a fight with you and your date.

To make Fred jealous you said yes to Draco asking you. You were older than he was but you just wanted to go with a slytherin to piss him off.

You were upset that Fred didn't ask you. You had liked.. no loved..  him for such a long time.. but he asked Angelina instead of you.

'What is your problem?!' You hissed at him. 'Go back to your date, what's all the fuss you're making?!'

'Malfoy? Seriously?!' Fred asked.

You crossed your arms and shot him a deadly glare. You had to leave the great hall because Fred was trying to fight with you. It was awful.

'I can go with whoever I want!'

'He is like.. what? 2 years younger?! Youre way out of his league!'

You snorted and rolled your eyes.

'Go back to Angelina. I'm sure she's got lots to offer you.' You laughed. 'Why do you even care who I go with?'

Fred didn't say answer. He just stood there, giving you a mad look. You raised your brows at him.

'Suddenly lost your tongue?' You asked.

'I could ask you why you keep brining up Angelina.'

You didn't say anything. Fred narrowed his eyes.

'Exactly.' He scoffed.

'You know what? This is ridiculous! My date is waiting out there.'

You tried to walk out past Fred but he wouldn't let you. He pushed you back and blocked the door while you tried to pull him away.

'Why are you being this annoying?!' You yelled at him.

You two just stared at each other while you breathed heavily. Rage was flowing through your body. You hated him right now.

'You really think you can just go out there with someone who has hated our house for decades?!' Fred hissed. 'Youre making a fool out of us!'

You could see in his eyes that that wasn't the real reason. You knew Fred better than anyone. He usually never lied to you so it was very rare.

'Youre lying. Id never think you'd sink this low. Lying to me.' You spat. 'Listen up, you twat! Leave me be. I let you be with Angelina there is no reason to be this childish!'

'Twat? Or really?!'

That really pissed him off. You never called him names before. Fred couldn't handle this. He was loosing his temper very badly.

He had never been this jealous before. Seeing you in Draco Malfoys arms broke him. He knew he should've asked you but he was scared. He went with the safe option. Everyone knew Angelina liked him.

'Yes really! Twat, twat, twat!' You yelled at him in a childish way.

'Youre literally the most childish person I have ever met!' Fred yelled at you.

'Me?! Look at how you're responding to me going out with someone else!' You yelled back.

'And you to me going with Angelina!'

'Maybe because I fucking love you, you idiot!'

Fred's face softened. You didn't mean to say that it just flew out. You covered your mouth and turned away from him. You could cry at that point.

'Really?' He asked.

You didn't even dare to answer. You didn't even dare to open your mouth or turn around. You heard footsteps behind you. Before you could even think, Fred turned you around.

You stared up into his eyes. Fred moved him hand passed your face.

'I-'

'Its okay.' He smiled. 'I love you too. I was just jealous and too scared to ask you.'

'Good. I was trying to make you jealous.' You grinned.

You smiled at him. Fred leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. You kissed him back right away. He pulled back and smiled at you.

'The ball isn't over. Do you still want to dance?' He asked.

'Of course.'