Draco x reader ~ place to sit

Hi!

This oneshot is for the lovely ChocolaMint !
She boosted by server on Discord (link in my bio) and that earn her a special oneshot that is top priority together with a special thank you note.

Thank you so much for boosting my server! Your support is appreciated greatly! You're such fun and happy person to chat with so I have enjoyed that very much. I love you so much and hope you enjoy this oneshot! Love you!

Enjoy!

-

You stumbled forwards as the train took off. You couldnt believe how crowded it was. You were very nervous to go to your first your of Hogwarts. You had been waiting for this all your life.

The Hogwarts express looked beautiful on the outside and on the inside. You knew no one here so you had no place to sit. Every carriage was full or you were too nervous to enter with many people in them.

You looked around, scanning the doors, hoping to find some place to stay in. You knew you had to become more social to make friends but it wasnt your speciality.

'Move it.' A 7th grader hissed at you while pushing you aside.

At that point you just gave up. You sighed and leaned against the wall, with you back clenched against your chest.

You heard a carriage door besides you open. Your head shot towards he side. You looked straight into some gray eyes. You were startled for a moment when you got a better look.

A guy, your ages, with blonde hair was staring right at you. He gave you a wonderful smile and looked through the hallway before looking back at you.

'It looks like you need a place to sit. Want to join me?' he asked.

You smiled and nodded. He stepped inside and you walked after him. In the carriage with him were 2 other boys. One was stuffing his face with candy while the other one just stared at you. You looked back at the boy who offered you his hand.

'I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.' He said.

You shook his hand.

'I'm Y/N Y/L. Thank you for letting me sit with you.'

'Father taught me to always help a lady is destress. That's Crabbe and that Goyle, by the way.'

You sat down and passed them a smile.

'Any idea what house you're going to be?' Draco asked. 'A Y/L you said? Probably Slytherin like me.'

'You already know you're going to be a Slytherin?' You asked him.

He smirked and sat back.

'Of course I do. My entire family is in Slytherin.' He said. 'Just like theirs.. and yours.'

If that was how sorting worked then yes, youd be a slytherin. You talked to Draco and his friends all the way to Hogwarts. They were really nice. You just hoped they'd stick around.

-

You stumbled through the train. You couldnt believe you couldnt find anyone you knew. You were hurrying through the train, nearly bumping into others.

Your 5th year was about to start and you just wanted to sit with some nice people and they all disappeared.

You pushed your back against a wall and sighed. You regained your breath. Why did this happen. It was like first year all over again.

The door besides your head opened. You turned your head to stare into a pair a grey eyes. His mouth corners curled up.

'It looks like you need a place to sit. Want to join me?' he asked.

It gave you flashbacks right away. It made you smile. You nodded. Draco opened the carriage for you. He was all on his own there.

'I saw that smile.' Draco grinned. 'Its first year all over again.'

You dropped your back on the bench and walked over to Draco to hug him. He smiled and hugged you back. You and Draco had remained friends but lately it felt different to you. He was your favourite person into world. He always cheered you up, his smile could make your day. Yes, you totally had feelings for him.

'Someone is happy to see me.'

'I always am.' You grinned.

Draco looked at you as you sat down. He sat himself besides you and turned to you.

'No Crabbe and Goyle?' You asked.

'I just wanted to be by myself for a second.'

'Oh I'm sorry-'

'Dont be. I love your company. Besides I missed you.'

Those words made your heart skip a beat. You smiled right away.

'I missed you too.'

'Actually this is really convenient. I've been wanting to talk to you for awhile.' He said.

You turned yourself to him and laid your hand on his leg.

'What's up? Everything okay?'

'Yeah, just.. dont get mad?'

You smiled.

'How can I ever be mad at you?'

He smiled and looked away from you.

'This holiday I've noticed that I just really like being around you. We have been friends for so long but.. it feels.. different. I just.. wanted to ask if you'd want to get a drink with me sometime. Not as friends.'

The way he tried was so cute. You grabbed his hand.

'I thought you were never going to ask.'