young!Regulus x reader ~ date

Requested by: I_more_depresso

You and Regulus are already together so this is more like a date night oneshot!

I hope you guys enjoy!

-

'Regulus!' You giggled.

'Shhh.'

Regulus ran with you towards the forest. It was the forbidden forest but he didnt seem to care.

You and Reguluus were secretly dating. His mum only wanted him to date purebloods.. and you were a muggleborn. Of course his mother didnt know.

Regulus took you into the forest. You held onto him tightly. Regulus smiled at you and stopped.

'Alright. Close your eyes.'

'What?' You asked.

Regulus walked up behind you and covered your eyes with his hands. He guided you a few more steps. You held onto his arms, almost too scared to walk. Afraid you might fall.

'You can trust me.' Regulus smiled.

You tried to relax as he continued his way. He then stopped you. He slowly moved his hands away from your eyes.

You were in an open space in the forest. Regulus had laid out blankets on the ground with some snacks and what looked like a radio. It was super romantic. He even had some lights set up.

'Regulus.' Was all you managed to say.

'Surprise.' He smiled before kissing your cheek and grabbing your hand.

He took you towards the blankets. You both sat down on it.

'Why?' You asked.

'Because you're still there for me.. even though I'm going to have to become a.. you know.'

You smiled at him.

'Of course I'm here silly. I love you. You know that.'

Regulus pulled you close to him and laid down. You laid down besides him and looked up. You saw the most beautiful star lit sky. It was unlike anything you had seen before.

'I know you like the night sky. Thought we could enjoy it.'

Regulus was so sweet. He really meant a lot to you. He was unlike anyone you had met. What he grew up with didnt make him any less of a sweetheart.

You laid your head on his check while Regulus held you tightly. It was quiet for a moment.. not an awkward silence. A comfortable silence. You were just enjoy each other company.

Regulus reached over to his side and grabbed some chocolate frogs. He handed you one so you could open it. You caught it as quickly as you could before stuffing it into your mouth. Regulus grinned.

'What?' You asked with your mouth still full.

'You're just adorable. That's all.'

You blushed a little while Regulus slowly sat up. You looked up at him, not really agreeing that he sat up. He slowly brought himself up on his feet and offered you his hand.

You grabbed it and pulled you up. With one flick of his wand he turned on the radio. It started playing some classical music.

Regulus pulled you closer and started dancing with you. You smiled and went along with it quickly. You stared into his beautiful eyes and quickly his gorgeous smile appeared.

You were head over heels in love with him. Everything about him was everything you ever wanted. You felt his strong arms against your waist, your chest pressed his.

Regulus leaned in and kissed you passionately. You kissed him back right away. You stopped moving and just gave the kiss everything you had inside of you.

Regulus pulled back and laid his for head against yours.

'I know that things are going to be tough but just know I'll be with you in the end.'

'I know, Regulus.' You smiled. 'I'll be waiting for you. Forever.'

He smiled and held you tightly.