Oliver Wood x male!reader ~ soulmates

Requested by: Killuatheassassin452

So this is an AU where soulmates know who their soulmates is by a tattoo on the skin.

Enjoy!
-

Lately it had been quite difficult. Your soulmate was a guy who you, At this point, weren't interested in. You saw it on his back and your heart sunk. Lee. You liked Oliver more.

You didn't know if you had to tell Lee that you knew. Was there a possibility that Oliver also had the same tattoo?

Your mind was killing you. You were supposed to enjoy this quidditch match. Every time you heard Lee's voice you felt worried.

You and Lee were.. kind off friends.. but not like: Oh my god he's so amazing I can't live without him. You did have that type of friendship with Oliver. You were such good friends that you fell in love with him.

You looked back at the field and watched Oliver play. He was amazing today. He always was but this time it was just extra. He was really saving the team. He looked at you and smiled. You smiled back at him.

He continued playing. You felt bad towards Lee. If he was your soulmate you should give him a chance. You should just allow yourself to be comfortable with the idea. That took time.

Maybe you and Lee matched perfectly on things which you didn't know. Maybe you had to get to know him better before telling him?

'And that's another save from the Gryffindor captain Oliver Wood.'

You smiled when You heard his name. This was a mess.

After the game you found yourself heading towards the Gryffindor locker room. You didn't know why. His teammates had already gone away and he always stayed behind.

You knocked on the door and walked in. Oliver was shirtless and looking towards the door. You smiled at him.

'You were really good today.' You smiled. 'I mean you're always good at quidditch you were just.. even better.'

He smiled at you. Oliver also liked you but he didn't know if you were his soulmate or not. He didn't even know if you could be into guys.

'Thank you.' He grinned.

He turned away to you and he grabbed his shirt.

'Oliver stop.' You said right away.

Oliver froze into place.

'What? Is there something on my back?' He asked while you stepped towards him.

This couldn't be correct.. He had the same tattoo as you had. Exactly the same as you and Lee.. What was happening? Who was your soulmate. You didn't even care. You ran your hand past his tattoo. It wasn't fake.

'Y/N?' He asked.

'You have the.. the same tattoo as I have.' You said.

Oliver stood up and turned around.

'Are you serious?'

You took of your shirt and turned around. Oliver now ran his hand past yours. He couldn't stop smiling after he saw it. You turned back around and saw his smile. It made you blush and smile too.

'I didn't think you'd have the same one.' Oliver said.

'I didn't expect that from you either.' You said.

You hugged Oliver. He grinned and hugged you back.

'Do you like it?' He asked.

'I was afraid it was going to be someone else.' You admitted. 'You're a really nice guy and I think I've fallen for you and I was afraid that it was someone else and that I would never be able to even be your soulmate.'

Oliver laughed and kissed the top of your head. You were a little bit shorter than he was.

'I'm happy too. I didn't even know if there was a chance that you'd like guys. I really hoped it was you but I didn't dare to go up to you and ask what tattoo you have.' He said. 'I also can't ever see it seeing you're a Ravenclaw.'

You let him go and stepped a little away from him. You two just looked at each other for a moment and laughed.

'I really like you.' Oliver spoke softly with a bright smile.

'I really like you too.' You smiled.

Oliver closed the distance between you two again. He laid a finger under your chin and pulled it up a little before connecting his lips with yours for a small second. You smiled and kissed him back right away after he pulled back.

~

'Y/N.' Oliver said again.

He took you out of your zone. You were sitting with him in his bed under the covers. You looked at him.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'I was just thinking about yesterday.' You smiled.

Oliver grinned and kissed you deeply.