Chapter 2: An incomplete wishlist

London, England

     The clock strikes at 6 pm the same time a loud knocking on the door caught Tricia and Adan's attention.

     "It's daddy!" Adan screamed then hurriedly ran towards the door to open it.

     "Be careful, baby." Tricia reminded her son as she follows him to the front door.

     "Who ran to the door to greet daddy a welcome home?" Greg waited for them to open the door completely.

He then motioned to Adan to give him a hug though his other hand was holding paper bags.

     "I did!" Adan screamed and let his daddy scooped his feet off the ground.

Greg and Tricia exchanged their greetings too with their usual embrace as they walked towards the living room.

"Where're my waffles, daddy?"

"You haven't kiss daddy yet." Greg told him then sat on the couch.

Adan immediately showered his dad with his kisses making his parents laughed at his cute actions.

"Do you love daddy?" He asked their son again which Adan nodded his answer. "Okay, here you go. I love you too."

"Yay! Thank you, daddy!" Adan gave his dad one last hug and kiss before withdrawing from him.

     "Dinner first before that, baby" Tricia reminded Adan when he was about to take the snack out from its box

     "Okay, mommy." Adan handed her the waffles, smiling.

     "Wait, where's your ate Abbey?" Greg asked after noticing the absence of his daughter.

     "In her room, dad. She told mommy she'll take some nappie." Adan informed Greg. He often uses nappie for nap time since he learned it from his ate Abbey.

     "Can you call ate so we can eat dinner?" He favored his son.

     Adan just gave him a nod as his way of answering then quickly ran upstairs to call his ate, leaving his parents in the living room.

     "How's your day with the kids, love?" Greg finally asked his wife then carefully pulled her towards him.

"It's fun, we all enjoyed it." Tricia sat on his lap and let him wraps his arms around her waist. "Abbey had been teaching Adan to speak Filipino too."

"That's good to know. Kumusta si Abbey, does she have her attacks today?"

"No, she's stable and monitored ang meds intake niya." She smiled then cupped his face. "Ikaw? How's your day, love?"