Chapter 114: 3 words, 8 letters

Right after Vince ended the phone call with his wife, he looked back to the condo manager who waited for him to end the call.

     "Mr. Gomez, right?" He asks.

     "Yes," Vince nods.

     "This way sir, thank you."

     The manager leads the way while Vince followed him until they reached the condo's security office.

There he finally meets the condominium owner in which he asked Sevy to contact for him.

"Good day, Mr. Gomez."

     The owner offered his hands.

     "Good day," he accepted.

Vince and the owner had a small talk at first but he keeps tracking the time, all he need was to get a copy of the CCTV footage.

"Sorry to interrupt, not being rude but let's not waste time. I'm in a hurry also, pasensya na kayo," Vince informed them.

"Sure, Mr. Gomez, it's not a problem at all, no worries," the owner looked back to his security employers.

He orders them to hand Vince all the CCTV footage he requested after validating all the processes needed.

Shortly after Vince checked if it was the real footage, he wrapped things up.

Thanked them all for cooperating.

Left the room after.

This is all that I need, Vince couldn't help but smile at the thought as he made his way out.

-----

     Vince decided to drop by at the nearby cafe and bakery to grabbed some pasalubong for his mag-ina.

     He was thinking of bringing home their all-time favorite, some freshly baked brownies.

     But then all of a sudden his eyes caught the least people he expected to see.

It was Adrianne.

This is unbelievable, he sighed.

Vince quickly made his order and was just relieved that she hadn't noticed him yet, but who knows when will she be.

     "Here's your order sir, thank you," the lady on the counter said as she handed him the paper bags.

     "Thank you," he nods.

     Vince roamed his eyes around the place one last time and saw Adrianne was looking at him already.

     Once he saw her approaching, he quickly made his way out.

     "Wait, Vince!" She called.

     He ignored her completely as he continues to walk until he realized this woman wouldn't stop from bugging him and his wife.

     Fine, he sighed.

     Stop walking.

     Looked behind him and faced her, "didn't I asked you to stop bothering me, ano ba tal—"

     "I know you came in my condo," Adrianne told him, "why are you looking for me?" She smirked at him.

     "Maling impormasyon nakarating sayo," Vince shrugged off, "and pwede ba, just stay away from me and my family!"

     "After what happened to us, you'll exp—"

     "Walang nangyari sa atin, this will pr—"