Chapter 116: The exhibit closing night (Part 1)

Vince was busy getting his son ready while they wait for Tricia who was getting dressed too in their walk-in closet.

     "Papa ice cream," Adan speaks.

     "Yes, buddy?"

     "Are we going to attend a party?" He asks while keeping himself busy playing with his iPad.

     "Yes, it's considered as a party, why?" Vince chuckles, still fixing his son's hair.

     "No drinking of wine later please."

     "That's hard, buddy, how can papa enjoy?"

     "But you'll get dizzy if you drink and..."

     Vince couldn't stop smiling as he watch and listens to his son, Adan had been asking and telling him a lot of things lately.

     "And also mama, she can't drink

     "And also mama, she can't drink. She'll hug and kiss anyone when she drinks wine and she can't walk straight, she'll sway."

     "Have you seen your mama drunk?"

     "Is that what you call someone when they drink wine po?"

     "What, drunk?"

     Adan nods, "yes, drunk."

     "Yes but only when someone has too much wine," he brushes the boy's hair, "why, buddy, have you seen mama drunk?"

"Yes, and she smells so bad."

Vince could only chuckle.

"Are you two talking about me,?" Tricia abruptly butted in.

"Nope!" Vince replied.

Tricia arched her brows as she chuckles, "I can hear you two saying my name back in the closet!" She gently pinches her husband's nose while she placed everything she'll need on top of their bed.

"Papa ice cream is asking me if I saw you drunk, mama, I said yes—"

"Dan," Vince gently covers his mouth.

"What? Vince?!"

Vince scratched the back of his head as he smiles at his wife in defeat, Tricia shrugged as she rolled her eyes.

"Baby, come here. Let's fix your suit," Tricia called Adan but Vince stood up also, "not you, silly!"

 Let's fix your suit," Tricia called Adan but Vince stood up also, "not you, silly!"